Percy & Reed TSV 28/02/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got some of their dry shampoo in a Tili box and, after using it, it was difficult to get a brush through my hair (and I hadn’t used masses of it) so I’ve gone back to using Batiste when needed.

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Wash Shampoo (250ml; full size) RRP £18
Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Care Conditioner (250ml; full size) RRP £18
Eau My Goodness Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm (150ml; supersize) at Q as exclusive RRP £18
Eau My Goodness No-Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (200ml) RRP £15
Eau My Goodness Big Bold & Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray (200ml) RRP £15

I thought something had happened, you used to see both of them on air at the beginning, then they’d take turns, then you never seen Adam Reed, I thought it was possibly one of two things, fell out or bought out.

Percy & Reed 5 Piece Eau My Goodness Volume Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £2.95

This five-piece haircare collection from Percy & Reed features a supersize of the popular Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm, in limited edition Eau My Goodness fragrance, new Eau My Goodness No-Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo and Big Bold & Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray, plus Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Wash Shampoo and Conditioner. Suitable for all hair types, colours and lengths, this Percy & Reed kit has everything you need to help you achieve soft, glossy and healthy-looking locks, every single day.

*A great saving: if you were to buy full sizes of Shampoo, Conditioner, Dry Shampoo and Dry Volumising Spray individually directly from Percy & Reed you’d pay £66. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36, plus P&P, you’re saving £27.05 plus receiving a supersize Wonder Balm.

Only available at QVC - discover and enjoy new Percy & Reed formulas that you won't find anywhere else, including Supersize Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm and full sizes of No-Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo and Big Bold & Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray, all in the limited edition Eau My Goodness fragrance.

Marvellous multi-tasking - included in your collection is a supersize of the Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm, which is an absolute must-have for all hair types. As a hair primer, Wonder Balm acts as the perfect foundation, working to enhance the performance of your regular styling products to give you more control and better results that last longer. Alone, it helps to make hair more manageable and adds moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, light hold and high humidity protection.

Great hair every day - fabulous hair starts in the shower with the best-selling Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Wash Shampoo and Conditioner, which work to strengthen, protect and smooth your locks. To keep hair feeling, looking and smelling fabulous, use Eau My Goodness No-Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo between washes, turning to Eau My Goodness Big Bold & Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray for an instant refresh when your style starts to lose its oomph.

Stock up for gorgeous locks - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection again in 60 days' time and another one 60 days after that, at today's fantastic price. It's the best way to make sure you're never without your haircare must-haves.

Contains:

• 1 x Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Wash Shampoo (250ml; full size) - creates a luscious lather that works to cleanse, moisturise and smooth your hair, while also helping to reduce split ends. Dermatologically-tested and gentle enough even for sensitive scalps
  • 1 x Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Care Conditioner (250ml; full size) - formulated with aloe vera and works to soothe and restore the pH balance in your hair. Dermatologically-tested and gentle enough even for sensitive scalps
  • 1 x Eau My Goodness Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm (150ml; supersize) - this lightweight leave-in formula preps and primes your hair in readiness for all styling products and techniques, without weighing it down or leaving any residue. This multi-tasking marvel also helps to provide continuous protection from frizz and humidity
  • 1 x Eau My Goodness No-Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (200ml) - formulated to help soak up excess oil, cleanse your scalp and leave your hair looking fresh and glossy. Ideal for all hair types for use between washes as a quick-fix makeover to help revive lacklustre-looking hair
  • 1 x Eau My Goodness Big Bold & Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray (200ml) - a non-sticky and super lightweight spray designed to add volume and body to limp, fine hair. Quick and easy to use, the weightless, translucent mist works to build body and provide natural-looking, flexible hold

How to use:
Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Wash Shampoo:

• Apply to wet hair, massaging with your fingers, working it into a rich lather
  • Rinse thoroughly
Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Wash Conditioner:

• Smooth through your hair, working from roots to ends, then massage and rinse thoroughly
  • For extra conditioning leave for 1 - 2 minutes
Eau My Goodness Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm:

• Use alone or as a base for styling products
  • Apply a small amount to towel-dried hair before styling
  • Work from the roots to tips
  • For extra definition, use sparingly in dry, styled hair
Eau My Goodness No-Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo:

• Shake can well before use until you hear the aggravator ball moving inside the can
  • Spray evenly into the roots area holding the can 10cm away
  • Massage into the roots with fingers to distribute evenly and help absorb excess oil
  • For increased control, spray directly onto a brush and work through hair from roots to ends
Eau My Goodness Big Bold & Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray:

• Shake the can well until you hear the aggravator moving inside the can
  • Apply to dry hair
  • Lift the hair in sections and spray into the roots from underneath, in an upward direction
  • Massage into the roots with fingers to create the desired lift, volume and style
  • The more you massage the hair in an upwards direction whilst spraying, the more root volume you will create

ml for ml

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Wash Shampoo (250ml; full size) RRP £18 cost £8.13
Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Care Conditioner (250ml; full size) RRP £18 cost £8.13
Eau My Goodness Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm (150ml; supersize) at Q as exclusive RRP £18 cost £8.13
Eau My Goodness No-Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (200ml) RRP £15 cost £6.77
Eau My Goodness Big Bold & Beautiful Dry Instant Volumising Spray (200ml) RRP £15 cost £6.77

Worth £84 cost £37.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back