Postage refund qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JCR1982

Registered Shopper
Hello lovely people. Can I just check with you - I bought some items from Q and they arrived on Monday, didn’t like them so sent them backthe same day. I’ve had emails today to say refunds are on there way but it’s missing the p&p,. Am I right in thinking I am due these p&p back as I sent it back within 7 days? Thanks for your help.

The seven days return related to previous legislation so have a look at the info below from Which? Some people send an email informing them that a return's on the way, I don't because the returns slip is sufficient notice as far as the law's concerned & anyhow I'm not sure that emails ever get read at the Q. It seems that they haven't got a system that can read the following equation:
'Return within the legally defined time period = refund of purchase price + outgoing p&p.' Which is appalling.

Your right to cancel

Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.

If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch.

This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.

Your right to a refund

You should get a refund within 14 days of either the trader getting the goods back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner.

If the retailer has offered to collect the goods, it should refund you 14 days from the date you informed it you wanted to cancel the contract. So, this means you don't have to wait for the retailer to have collected the goods to get your refund.

A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.

The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.

Refunding the cost of delivery

The trader has to refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place, so if you opted for enhanced service eg guaranteed next day, it only has to refund the basic cost.

I always ring to tell them that I’m returning an item and I ask for the P&P to be refunded. So far I have received it.

Latest posts

Back