nina leonard sizing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just seen the measurements for NL trousers, and there are discrepancies between the smallest and largest sizing.

The smaller sizes there is a 6" differential between the waist size and hips. But 2xl onwards there is only a 4" difference. On a size 4xl there is a waist of 43" with hips of 47 " ! Well l have hips that will fit anywhere between a 47 - 49, but a 43" waist would swamp me.

I know that we are all different shapes and measurements, but the American sizing can be way off. Ronni Nicole only increases the bust sizes on the dresses by 1" !! hardly worth the effort in altering the machinery that cuts the fabric.

And when you receive the actual item the measurements will nothing like those on the website.

last item I purchased was a Tiana B tunic and there was a 5inch difference between actual garment and website. That was the last purchase of clothes for me.

I never buy any clothing item from QVC first because I never find anything I like! but if I did the sizing and fit would probably be a disaster and with their P&P & return cost, a very expensive mistake.When I do buy online I sometimes order a couple of sizes, free P&P & returns.

Unless I can try it on in the shop I don’t buy. Too difficult to fit at best of times and there is absolutely no consistency in sizes no matter which brand you buy anywhere either in RL or on line.
envy folks who can just buy and know it will fit, know it’s my body shape but TBH it has always been the same, even when much slimmer it was still out of proportion

I've said before I'm glad I've found Navabi. Postage over £50 is free and there is no charge on returns. To and fro from Germany !!!

Just seen the measurements for NL trousers, and there are discrepancies between the smallest and largest sizing.

The smaller sizes there is a 6" differential between the waist size and hips. But 2xl onwards there is only a 4" difference. On a size 4xl there is a waist of 43" with hips of 47 " ! Well l have hips that will fit anywhere between a 47 - 49, but a 43" waist would swamp me.

I know that we are all different shapes and measurements, but the American sizing can be way off. Ronni Nicole only increases the bust sizes on the dresses by 1" !! hardly worth the effort in altering the machinery that cuts the fabric.
A 4XL should have larger hips than 47 inches, I expect they’ve got the details wrong online, maybe a typo or careless typing when putting details online !

Latest posts

Back