Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
02/03/20 - 08/03/20 Big Deals

J by Jolie Moi Printed Wrap Front Maxi Dress

Lakeland Dry Soon Drying Pod

Ultrasun 3 Piece iece Essential SPF30 Collection

Tili Metallic Make-up Organiser Vanity Case

Ultrasun Sun Protection 3 Piece Essential SPF 30 Collection Big Deal Price £35 + £2.95 post

Single

Auto-Delivery

Lakeland Dry:Soon Drying Pod & Wash Bags Big Deal Price £57 + post & 2 Easy Pays

That is rather an exaggeration and you do not know for sure how popular or unpopular things are on Q, you do not work for them, you do not see sales figures.

Who moderates the Moderater? Sazza, your persistent sniping and belittling of SCW is tiresome. Your forensic nip picking of some of his posts is unnecessary, as is the insidious undermining.

I think that given the amount of time he spends on QVC's website, he will have a very good idea of what is, and isn't, popular. He has never claimed to work for QVC, and it seems to me that he always trys to be helpful if someone a query.

I'd be willing to bet that it's SCW's imput here that keeps a lot people interested in viewing this board.

Who moderates the Moderater? Sazza, your persistent sniping and belittling of SCW is tiresome. Your forensic nip picking of some of his posts is unnecessary, as is the insidious undermining.

I think that given the amount of time he spends on QVC's website, he will have a very good idea of what is, and isn't, popular. He has never claimed to work for QVC, and it seems to me that he always trys to be helpful if someone a query.

I'd be willing to bet that it's SCW's imput here that keeps a lot people interested in viewing this board.

That will be @Graham You have an issue with me you are free to contact @Graham

The problem is that we have to tread a fine line, we cannot be seen to be making statements that look like information is coming from Q when it has not and unfortunately SCW is often guilty of making his posts look like he has official figures etc.....for example a recent post I had to remove was that a particular TSV wasn't scheduled to sell out, this was several days before TSV day, this was unsubstantiated and came across that he had inside information from Q when he does not, that is a line we cannot cross.

If you think that is nit picking then that is up to you but it is about keeping things legal.

But as I said you are free to contact @Graham to complain about me if you wish.

Did anyone buy the make up bag before Xmas? Any feedback welcomed.

That will be @Graham You have an issue with me you are free to contact @Graham

The problem is that we have to tread a fine line, we cannot be seen to be making statements that look like information is coming from Q when it has not and unfortunately SCW is often guilty of making his posts look like he has official figures etc.....for example a recent post I had to remove was that a particular TSV wasn't scheduled to sell out, this was several days before TSV day, this was unsubstantiated and came across that he had inside information from Q when he does not, that is a line we cannot cross.

If you think that is nit picking then that is up to you but it is about keeping things legal.

But as I said you are free to contact @Graham to complain about me if you wish.

In my opinion, it's somewhat spurious of you to say that you are 'keeping things legal'. In the Terms and Rules of Shopping Telly.com it states quite clearly that: 'You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.'* so saying you are removing SCW's post because it came across as him having 'inside information from Q when he does not' just doesn't seem plausible to me. (It also begs the question of just how you would know if he does, or doesn't, have insider knowledge?)

As an impartial observer, it frequently seems to me that your responses to SCW are unnecessarily harsh. In the words of Caroline Flack, 'In the world where you can be anything, be kind'.

* https://forum.shoppingtelly.com/help/terms/#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back