Tangerine time again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have an olive skin that colours quite quickly, in fact I have tan lines all year round & after a fortnight in the sun I'd be quite dark. When I was younger I used minimal sun protection, I'm now more sensible but do love having a tan.

She's already looking leathery, so God knows the state of her skin will be in 10 years time. When she does the jewellery shows and the camera closes in on her decolletage it looks really crepey . I honestly don't know how she can present Ultra Sun with a straight face !

I’ve never sunbathed and spend summer darting between the shadows to avoid the sun. I always use sunfactor, even in winter. I don’t understand why the idea that burning yourself to a crisp in the sun is sensible. My friend used to sunbathe and her skin is now very wrinkled and leathery looking and she looks a lot older than her years. o_O

I tried a faux tan last year (tan-luxe) and, although I only applied a tiny amount, I ended up like an ooompah loompah (or how ever you spell it.)

So, like you Kathy, I’ve decided to stay pale and (hopefully) interesting.

I have never had any luck with any brand of FT no matter how careful I was. However I tried Decleor gradual one and I have been very pleased with it however I have a feeling they no longer do it. Typical!

I have never had any luck with any brand of FT no matter how careful I was. However I tried Decleor gradual one and I have been very pleased with it however I have a feeling they no longer do it. Typical!

No they still do it but formulation changed slightly so it can be used on face

It will be available in April in 1 litre size on Q as pick or supersize of month

Saw her on a gardening show briefly the other day and was distracted by her hand and lower arm - not only horribly dark but skin looked so blotchy and just not in good health..
Wouldn’t comment if that was something she couldn’t control but she clearly chooses to tan to that extent and it’s not nice to see!

Michelle Hope was looking a bit mahogany yesterday too.
I think AK looks OK when she is paler.
I like the Decleor gradual glow but the smell puts me off. Hopefully they have made the new one fragrance free.

I have never found a fake tan or gradual tan lotion that does not come out blotchy on me.

Latest posts

Back