Gatineau TSV 9/2/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
Delve into the history of Mèlatogènine™, and celebrate 20 years of research and results on this patented range with our 9th February Today's Special Value!! ✨
Make sure to tune in on the 9th February for our Today's Special Value on QVC featuring 3 products from the NEW Mèlatogènine Morphobiotique™ Range, as well as another product to keep your lips nourished, moisturised and protected this Winter!

Gatineau 4 Piece Mèlatogènine MorphoBiotique Collection TSV 09/02/20
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.241187

Cream 50ml RRP £90 + post
Serum 30ml RRP £68 + post
Eye Cream 15ml RRP £59 + post
Perfection Ultime™ Nourishing Lip Balm RRP £27 + post

Gatineau TSV 1.jpg

Gatineau TSV 2.jpg

Gatineau TSV 3.jpg

Gatineau TSV 4.jpg

Gatineau TSV 5.jpg

ml for ml

Gatineau TSV 09/02/20 Contains Mèlatogènine MorphoBiotique

Cream 50ml £90 QVC cost £26.78
Serum 30ml £68 QVC cost £20.24
Eye Cream 15ml £59 QVC cost £17.56
Perfection Ultime™ Nourishing Lip Balm £28 now on QVC cost £8.33

Total £245 (Thanks SCW) cost £72.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Just gone through my stash & have enough tokens to fill a Gatineau passport, woohoo.

Mine arrived today. I just about to start the (to my fingers) very difficult task of removing the passport points and realised it wasn't in its usual spot. Then I remembered that I had finished a passport with the Xmas TSV but decided to hold on to it until the post was back to normal in the New Year. Can I find the little beggar now? No I can't!!!!!! It probably got swept up with some rubbish. Oh well, never mind. It's not as if I am running out of stuff!!

@Mazza have you tried this? I have it on advanced orders due to be dispatched next week. If it’s not worth the hype I might cancel it as I have ordered 2!! Thanks a lot.

@Mazza have you tried this? I have it on advanced orders due to be dispatched next week. If it’s not worth the hype I might cancel it as I have ordered 2!! Thanks a lot.
Sorry, no I haven't. It is at the back of the stash and, sadly, I have a lot more to use before I get to it. Also, as I have had shingles for the past month, I have stopped using the expensive, perfumed skincare and gone back to using a supermarket unscented moisturiser! So the stash is taking even longer to work through. It is probably an unnecessary precaution but my forehead and eye were affected so I am a bit cautious about what I put near the eye. Funnily enough, I haven't noticed a major decline in my skin since using the cheap stuff!

Latest posts

Back