Kathryn Goldsmith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Don’t know if it’s the first day mentioned on air.
But hopefully I’ve heard correctly from the quiet little snippets said to Kathryn today, think she is expecting a baby. Wishing Kathryn and her hubby all the very best 🤰👶 🎈

Don’t know if it’s the first day mentioned on air.
But hopefully I’ve heard correctly from the quiet little snippets said to Kathryn today, think she is expecting a baby. Wishing Kathryn and her hubby all the very best 🤰👶 🎈
Of course she is.

Yes but what about the one that was boarding a plane recently following a holiday with the girls who got asked was she pregnant 🤣🤣🤣
Huh?

A new puppy more likely.
Better for the planet.

Unlike most I don’t mind CS too much (the benchmark is very low in comparison with the likes of Chuntley) but agree she was looking more chunky in the Joules show not helped by the dress she was wearing. On Q arsebook there is a photo of said holiday and although she is heavier (aren’t we all!) I think she looks well.

Not fashionable to admit, but I'm seriously rubbish at getting excited about a pregnancy or new baby, but the news of a box of puppies and I'm banging the door down to see them !!! Of course I smile and make the right noises when nieces and nephews are expanding their family, but once upon a time there was real excitement at not knowing the sex of the baby beforehand, but now its "oh we're really looking forward to meeting our little man/little girl", so all the expectation has gone.

Not fashionable to admit, but I'm seriously rubbish at getting excited about a pregnancy or new baby, but the news of a box of puppies and I'm banging the door down to see them !!! Of course I smile and make the right noises when nieces and nephews are expanding their family, but once upon a time there was real excitement at not knowing the sex of the baby beforehand, but now its "oh we're really looking forward to meeting our little man/little girl", so all the expectation has gone.
But you see if they don’t ask the sex of the child, there can’t be the gender reveal party!!!! o_O:rolleyes:(n)

I've just taken a Q parcel to my neighbour, she was at home but was watching Q Style & didn't want to miss anything so ignored the door bell!?! Ms Goldsmith was on & she did look fuller than I remember, I think her dress was Onjenu & the pattern was geometric camoflauge, she also positioned herself behind the Radley bags.

I've just taken a Q parcel to my neighbour, she was at home but was watching Q Style & didn't want to miss anything so ignored the door bell!?! Ms Goldsmith was on & she did look fuller than I remember, I think her dress was Onjenu & the pattern was geometric camoflauge, she also positioned herself behind the Radley bags.
Just watching the taped Kim & Co (Thursday 27th)12 midday main channel show
At the start 01.34 played from yesterday’s shows from the web site Kathryn stands side on runs her hand down her front to reveal a tiny bump saying she needs all the extra room at the moment

Whats the etiquette these days? A gender reveal party then a baby shower then the birth with presents for all three events?
When I the mist of that does the baby moon take place. It seems to me children are just another accessory to photo and put on SM.

was in a coffee shop the other day, yummy mummy got a tiny cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows for a tiny tot. Child stuck her fingers in it, mum took photo, child cried and flung around chocolate fingers, mum took cup away, slapped a wet wipe around her and then gave her a plate of toast which she gobbled up (this was not photographed), by this time she totally ignored child whilst she uploaded said photos.

Whats the etiquette these days? A gender reveal party then a baby shower then the birth with presents for all three events?

They'd consider themselves lucky to get a card from me !

Hen party abroad (with all the cost);
wedding to attend (another set of costs);
gender reveal party (cant go empty handed);
baby shower (present expected);
christening attendance (yet another present ); ............
divorce dinner

Latest posts

Back