Veggie bags

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21102

Guest Shopper
QVC are selling recycled Carrinet Veggio 10pc reusable bags for 5p under £20 (including postage). Here

Aldi are today selling washable recycled veggie bags for 20p each, or 10 for £2!?

I can't remember the last time I bought something from Q. And the odd channel hop hasn't made me want to change that anytime soon

I got a set from Amazon. They were dearer than the Aldi ones but a very nice quality. I think I got 8 for around £6.

I bought my first set from Lakeland in 2003 for our older daughter to take to uni & the next one five years later for our younger girl to do the same. Five of the original bags are still ticking & over the years I've added to them from various other brands. Sadly the ones from the Q will be sent out in plastic packaging.

Why do we need these? Doesn't the vegetable drawer/other in the fridge suffice?
I plan on using them for individual items in the supermarket that aren't already wrapped so they'll go shopping with me - as well as for storage.

I buy loose then put in fridge drawer.
You must have HUGE hands, & great dexterity, to carry a week's worth of fruit & veg! On a serous note please tell me that when you buy fresh produce you don't put it straight into a basket or trolley with all those germs sticking to them.

You must have HUGE hands, & great dexterity, to carry a week's worth of fruit & veg! On a serous note please tell me that when you buy fresh produce you don't put it straight into a basket or trolley with all those germs sticking to them.

Great big sausage fingers.

Latest posts

Back