Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 349
  • Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 344
  • Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 320
Allbeauty have an Elemis sale on, and I think this beats everything.... on Q website the 30ml Matrix is over £90, but look what you get in this package..........

Allbeauty have an Elemis sale on, and I think this beats everything.... on Q website the 30ml Matrix is over £90, but look what you get in this package..........

ml for ml-

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 50g Worth *£20.95 if £44 for 105g John Lewis or £24 QVC cost £8.19

Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules x14 Worth *£19 Elemis cost £7.43

Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 30ml £94 QVC ,*£87 if 50ml is £145 at Look fantastic cost £34.03

Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment 15ml *£46 John Lewis cost £17.99

Peptide⁴ Plumping Pillow Facial 50ml *£52 Elemis cost £20.34

Soothing Glow Candle 210g £32 Debenhams *£25.60 pure beauty cost £10.01

Luxury Cleansing Cloth *£5 (£10 for 2 Elemis) cost £1.96

Sleep Mask

Premium Bag

Worth £255.97 as per description, using * prices above got to £255.55, cost £99.95 no p&p.

I really fancy trying the Neroli balm but I still have a large rose one to open, if there is one thing recent events have taught me it is I don't need to buy anymore products for the next 12 months at least!

Well, I wont be buying much make-up...... nowhere to go to look that good :cry:

ml for ml-

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 50g Worth *£20.95 if £44 for 105g John Lewis or £24 QVC cost £8.19

Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules x14 Worth *£19 Elemis cost £7.43

Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 30ml £94 QVC ,*£87 if 50ml is £145 at Look fantastic cost £34.03

Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment 15ml *£46 John Lewis cost £17.99

Peptide⁴ Plumping Pillow Facial 50ml *£52 Elemis cost £20.34

Soothing Glow Candle 210g £32 Debenhams *£25.60 pure beauty cost £10.01

Luxury Cleansing Cloth *£5 (£10 for 2 Elemis) cost £1.96

Sleep Mask

Premium Bag

Worth £255.97 as per description, using * prices above got to £255.55, cost £99.95 no p&p.

Call me a bit dense Llloyd, but I didn't understand your analysis (tried though I might) with all the stars and brackets. Imagine you're explaining it to a 10 year old.

I really fancy trying the Neroli balm but I still have a large rose one to open, if there is one thing recent events have taught me it is I don't need to buy anymore products for the next 12 months at least!

Warning re the scented versions of creams. Had a pro collagen rose facial at an elemis spa place in Pembrokshire. Rose variants of all used - spray, cream, cleanser. Skin a bit sore afterwards. They need to ditch their affair with the perfume.

Warning re the scented versions of creams. Had a pro collagen rose facial at an elemis spa place in Pembrokshire. Rose variants of all used - spray, cream, cleanser. Skin a bit sore afterwards. They need to ditch their affair with the perfume.
Also I find the capsules totally unremarkable. All they contain is moringa & the 'relevant (?) am/pm perfume. No way is one sweetcorn sized capsule big enough for my f,n & d. My fish oil tablets are bigger!

Also I find the capsules totally unremarkable. All they contain is moringa & the 'relevant (?) am/pm perfume. No way is one sweetcorn sized capsule big enough for my f,n & d. My fish oil tablets are bigger!
Due to loosing the edit function I have to keep 'Columbo-ing' (tech term) as in 'an another thing.....'
Well, why not use emma hardie if one loves Moringa as that's her hero ingredient. Probs not much price difference & her balm cleanser is largely Moringa based i.a.c. . Donna can probs tell us more if required.

Call me a bit dense Llloyd, but I didn't understand your analysis (tried though I might) with all the stars and brackets. Imagine you're explaining it to a 10 year old.

Imagine you're explaining it to a 10 year old.....

Lovin' the Denzl ref......One of my fave films. Denzl Washington foot rub. Heaven.

Columbo again:

Anyone tried Matrix? I know CC loves it, but had she tried the regular oxygenating night previously? They seem much the same to me, except of course for the Drone technology (HA)
What did your mate in Debenhams think Donna?

Apols for these mad posts, I've just O.D'd on Berocca.
#Medicated & motivated.🦘

I have Matrix and to be totally honest for me it is no better than any other night cream I have used. It lovely but did it do anything fantastic? no.

As I have said before anything with a rose ingredient I cannot use on my face as it breaks me out. They keep pushing it as great for sensitive skin, no it ****** is not! I dislike all the extra fragrance they use to the original balm as I bet it also cause me problems hence I stick with Emma Hardie who does not fart around with her balm.

Sorry about that, it took me a while hence a fumbled explanation.

ml for ml-

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 50g Worth *£20.95 cost £8.19

Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules x14 Worth *£19 cost £7.43

Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 30ml *£87 cost £34.03

Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment 15ml *£46 cost £17.99

Peptide⁴ Plumping Pillow Facial 50ml *£52 cost £20.34

Soothing Glow Candle 210g *£25.60 cost £10.01

Luxury Cleansing Cloth *£5 cost £1.96

Sleep Mask

Premium Bag

£100.00 TSV perleese!!!!!!!!!!

I have Matrix and to be totally honest for me it is no better than any other night cream I have used. It lovely but did it do anything fantastic? no.

As I have said before anything with a rose ingredient I cannot use on my face as it breaks me out. They keep pushing it as great for sensitive skin, no it ****** is not! I dislike all the extra fragrance they use to the original balm as I bet it also cause me problems hence I stick with Emma Hardie who does not fart around with her balm.
I prefer the original scent to the rose...like you said rose is hardly without issue Donna

Sorry Boffy this is not the breakdown for the TSV, it’s the link that Brissles posted above.

Sorry if that is the TSV price they are taking the P*ss big time.
But it's Elemis, a renowned British spa brand! We need to UP our price point, even in these difficult times. And also (and we make no scientific claims about this, and it's always best to consult your GP) but frangipani is known for it's antibacterial, holistic healing properties and in some cases, has been known to cure the common cold (not that we're calling you common, we don't have commoners watching QVC and all our viewers have at least two homes blah, de blah, de blah....).

Latest posts

Back