WynneLayers TSV 04/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WynneLayers Fine Knit Open Front Cardigan
Item Number: 184218
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

This cardigan from WynneLayers features long sleeves, side slits, seed stitch details along the hemline and an open front. Beautifully blending cosy knitwear with sophisticated design, this cardigan will prove to be the ultimate layering piece in your repertoire.

Buildable style - whether you're sitting in the garden soaking up some vitamin D or snuggled up on the sofa in front of a movie, an uber-chic cardigan is just the ticket for ensuring you stay warm while effortlessly elevating your ensemble. For a laid-back everyday look, try teaming with a classic white T-shirt and a pair of slim-leg trousers, or for a style straight from the catwalk, wear with your favourite jumpsuit.

Figure-flattering fashion - boasting a relaxed boxy fit, this WynneLayers piece drapes over your curves, complementing your shape with ease to leave you looking and feeling fabulous all day.

Shimmering shades - with five classic hues on offer, each woven with a delicate shimmer that beautifully catches the light, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to picking a favourite. For a timeless monochrome option, go for Black, Cloud or Silver, or opt for Light Gold or Sea Blue for an elegant hint of colour.

• 78%viscose, 22% polyester
  • Hand wash cold

Colour options:
  • Black
  • Sea Blue
  • Cloud
  • Light Gold
  • Silver

Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 104cm (41"), S: 107cm (42"), M: 109cm (43"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 117cm (46"), 2XL: 120.5cm (47.5"), 3XL: 125.5cm (49.5")
  • Length: XS: 70.5cm (27.8"), S: 73cm (28.8"), M: 75.5cm (29.8"), L: 78cm (30.8"), XL: 80.5cm (31.8"), 2XL: 83.2cm (32.8"), 3XL: 86cm (33.8")

All measurements are approximate

There's quite a lot of sold outs in sizes under L. Not for me though, it's far too much money for a thin cardi. I got two of this type of garment from the Lisa Riley range at IW for just £1 each! Good quality as well so I'm sure it was a mistake on the price but I'm not complaining.

CC

it looks ilke pull and pill hell to me I actually notice a pull in the black one hanging on the rail near the shoulder

I don’t like to have to fiddle with clothes when I am wearing and sure enough I would be continually pulling this onto my shoulders.OK if you are standing still aka Melissa but when you move?These pieces are basically all the same made up of rectangles of fabric with a bit of a sleeve shape cut in.Mel can wax lyrical about the cut & finish but she can’t fool us! No cut, little finish & mediocre fabric. Expensive even @ the TSV price

Marla Wynne is way overpriced. Yesterday they were showing a similar “topper” in very thin wafty material for just short of eighty pounds. Today they have trousers slim leg crepe for just under sixty . They are bog standard trousers .Nothing special at all.

I don’t like to have to fiddle with clothes when I am wearing and sure enough I would be continually pulling this onto my shoulders.OK if you are standing still aka Melissa but when you move?These pieces are basically all the same made up of rectangles of fabric with a bit of a sleeve shape cut in.Mel can wax lyrical about the cut & finish but she can’t fool us! No cut, little finish & mediocre fabric. Expensive even @ the TSV price
Totally agree - with every single item shown on any telly show anything looks ok when posing and pouting but the minute you move normally (not strutting a catwalk pose) the trousers twist, the neck saggs, the top rides up, shoes slip and toes fall over the front and sides etc etc.
Obviously others dress much differently to me to sit and work around the house as this cardy wouldn’t be suitable for me at all. Perhaps Q presenters and BA‘s don’t do housework like the rest of us.

Now that we are under house arrest I wont need another item of clothing this year. A fortnightly dash to get essentials hardly needs a new wardrobe.

Well what a sight o_O

Made over daughters bedroom after she moved out to her first job in London
Anyway there’s been loads of fluff on the bedding, so yesterday we washed and spent ages defluffing it.
So the woven throw I purchased from Dunelm needs to go So whilst we are promised a nice weekend, I’ve just draped the throw over a bench outside.

Though I must say the dirty, mossy, bird stained bench looks a heck of a lot better wearing my throw then the models this morning :D

It is really Empress's New Clothes. And I've heard the presenters going on about how the trousers don't sag at the knees when the ones they are wearing are, er, sagging at the knee. All the tops hang off the back in a huge wedge of material and they are so voluminous you could imagine them turning into a parachute on a windy day. The worst are those cardigans with the big slits up the side that are meant to be flattering but aren't. Melissa looks much better in the Ruth Langford collection.

Latest posts

Back