Elemis TSV 5/4/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always hate the flankers of original skincare products. Liz Earle and the endless adding of ingredients which seem to serve no useful benefit than give a nice smell. Elemis now jumped on the bandwagon with their balm and the Pro-Radiance Cleanser. Trying to be all oh this is a limited edition and so special when the original product is perfectly fine. Let us be honest is it just to make more money from the people who love the brands by making them think they are missing something if they don't buy. Perfume companies are the same with their endless flankers.

The eye mask has lactic acid in it I know I cannot use it on my face as it brings me out in red lumps so I am sure as hell not putting it anywhere near my eyes.

Some of the qvc elemis fans are beyond fanatical, one woman commented that she was only interested in the eye mask so wouldn't purchase, then one woman jumped on her saying buy it give the rest away to all the hard working nurses, then everyone else jumped on, is this where people are at now lord jesus

Some of the qvc elemis fans are beyond fanatical, one woman commented that she was only interested in the eye mask so wouldn't purchase, then one woman jumped on her saying buy it give the rest away to all the hard working nurses, then everyone else jumped on, is this where people are at now lord jesus
Now that is fanatical!

I always hate the flankers of original skincare products. Liz Earle and the endless adding of ingredients which seem to serve no useful benefit than give a nice smell. Elemis now jumped on the bandwagon with their balm and the Pro-Radiance Cleanser. Trying to be all oh this is a limited edition and so special when the original product is perfectly fine. Let us be honest is it just to make more money from the people who love the brands by making them think they are missing something if they don't buy. Perfume companies are the same with their endless flankers.

The eye mask has lactic acid in it I know I cannot use it on my face as it brings me out in red lumps so I am sure as hell not putting it anywhere near my eyes.
Love the word flanker!
I think adding fragrance to skincare is iffy in the first place, so changing it to another fragrance to get completists to buy what they don't need is out of order.

the Oxygenating night cream is not very moisturising is it? Liz Earle Superskin beats all the spa brands its just fantastic. After using it for a few months nothing compares. Ok Elemis smells lovely but so far the Oxygenating night cream is a big NO!

I admit I use a facial oil Algenist at the moment and have two Emma Hardie bottles to use. I really think the night and even PCMC would not be moisturising enough for me without it. The weird thing is the rich version of PCMC rolls off my face so too rich.

Using the Pro Collagen Oxygen Night Cream what an awful cream skin feels dry and a small spot has come up

Latest posts

Back