Have I read this right?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just seen a bit of the gardening slot which at the moment am tempted by, but Jackie Gabbler is wearing a white tee shirt with the slogan, ‘ Cough——sneeze? Have I read that right? Not got my glasses on but if so very inappropriate with so many people suffering and families bereaved under the most distressing on circumstances.Small point but big mistake.

One of the other presenters had top on with text in cursive like a long piece of cotton and one word said tough can’t remember the other word, maybe cookie. Could be the same top, it was white, t.shirt type.

Just seen a bit of the gardening slot which at the moment am tempted by, but Jackie Gabbler is wearing a white tee shirt with the slogan, ‘ Cough——sneeze? Have I read that right? Not got my glasses on but if so very inappropriate with so many people suffering and families bereaved under the most distressing on circumstances.Small point but big mistake.
It says "Tough stuff" - t shirt by Gok Wan.

It was tough stuff I’ll try download a pic.

Attachments

• 5D09603A-97B7-40C5-847E-4FFEDB98F30C.png
    5D09603A-97B7-40C5-847E-4FFEDB98F30C.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 166
You`d be amazed when I try to read something without my specs just how many non existent words I see. It`s easy done and my husband laughs at me many a time when I can`t be bothered to get my specs and I`m reading newspaper articles or such like. I can recount many instances of people eating soap instead of soup or records being mashed instead of smashed and so on and so on. I used to keep my specs on a chain around my neck but I kept breaking them so now they sit in their case on top of the drawers.

I told you I didn’t have my glasses on!! Sorry JK for having a go at you I am too sensitive for my own good, need to get out more!
Blimey, don't apologise to her, she's too old to be wearing a t shirt with a slogan on it anyway. Feeling miserable because I've just heard that Tim Brooke-Taylor has died & I loved him.

Latest posts

Back