Has Abi Cleeve got

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well she's got a face thats older than her years, so is a rubbish advert for her own product. Actually very few 'named after myself' skin ranges last the pace, and end up being reduced and bogof in order to shift stock. Linda Lusardi a case in point, and Lulu's name was taken off the brand as it was deemed a liability.

Well, to me her face always looked as though the make up is trowelled on, and appears very 'powdery'. She would be better off getting a professional to front the brand for her. Because with her skin and *Tesco hair cut* the product doesn't smack of luxury at those prices.
*Tesco hair cut. I dont get my hair cut regularly because a lot of young hairdressers see I'm a woman of a certain age, and rarely listen to what I want, so my requested fashionable cut, turns into what I call the Tesco hair cut. Chin length bob with a fringe of sorts. I remember exiting a hairdressers and then did some shopping in the supermarket, to be faced with all these women with the same hairstyle. It was like I had become an elderly Stepford Wife !!! So I'm rebelling, - my blonde hair is now below my shoulders and I'm determined to go for the Amanda Wakeley look !!! and the Tesco hair cut can go swivel. Some of my old schoolfriends have also 'given up' in the hair stakes, and gone for the easy care easy wear style, and these are mates that would all choke on hairspray in the ladies before we hit the dance floor in the 60's.

Oh I think I must have the Tesco haircut!! Trouble with my hair is it's too fine to do a great deal with and once I try to let it grow its goes very scraggly looking and the sides end up going like a spaniel's ears, it's not dead straight either so it doesnt go into a nice sleek straight design , I would like to have a drastic change but my choices appear limited! The hairdressers always seem to opt for delia Smith look for me

You see LBA - THAT'S what I mean ! hairdressers stick to what they know - especially if they're local (and in a village), you're lumbered with Delia Smith, and I have 'Tescos'. Amazingly I did venture further afield a few years ago and gingerly went into a 'salon' in Brent Cross shopping centre, well, it was a revelation, - with young and clearly up to speed stylists, who didn't so much as see my age when I walked in, but as a woman 'who could do better', which they did, and I was transformed, and felt that I really had a great head of hair when I left. Sadly its a bit of a treck to get there, but living in London, or 'where its at' seems to be the answer.

I remember a celeb hairdresser on the BBC Morning News saying most hairdressers love the bob. Easy to do no hassle and they try to talk women over 40 to just go with the bob.

A friend thin straight hair had to drop her hairdresser and move to another as no matter what she wanted the hairdresser just refused and kept insisting she kept her bob. Now she has a short graduated on one side of her head with layers which makes her hair look thicker and far most up to date.

My hairdresser a few times suggested I grow my hair out into a bob, I told her that will not be happening. I have thick hair with a kink two crowns and two cow's licks. I would not doubt have to buy straighteners and not do my usual 2-3 minutes with the hairdryer and finished!

Yeahhhhh Donna ! more evidence that the 'bob' reigns supreme with hairdressers. I even gave one hairdresser the opportunity of giving me the half curl kink aka Katy Pullinger,, but even that was a capability too far for him (young male haidresser).

Whereas once it was the blue rinse, and the weekend shampoo and set for 'mature' ladies, its the 'bob' (and not the Cathy McGowan swishy one I used to sport) that is now the de rigeur look dictated by hairdressers.

They may as well rename it Cleeve-V-C - this annoying woman seems to be on every day at least 12 times hawking her Ultrasun and Skinsense garbage!
Thank you COVID19 for bringing us Abi every day without fail, she's as bad as that stupid Doctor Sarah Jarvis (aka Doctor Death) who seems to appear on every show on every channel spouting utter garbage

There's clearly a lack of products available to flog, as its the same stuff on a loop. "Effortless" Melissa and ****** Marla Wynne has also been getting a huge bashing in recent weeks. They must be losing money as all the presenters are still working - albeit in staggered shifts, and viewers must be fed up with the same old products being aired.

They may as well rename it Cleeve-V-C - this annoying woman seems to be on every day at least 12 times hawking her Ultrasun and Skinsense garbage!
Thank you COVID19 for bringing us Abi every day without fail, she's as bad as that stupid Doctor Sarah Jarvis (aka Doctor Death) who seems to appear on every show on every channel spouting utter garbage
Why Doctor Death? (did she?)

Latest posts

Back