Radley TSV 3.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 324
  • Radley TSV 4.jpg
    Radley TSV 4.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 344
  • Radley TSV 5.jpg
    Radley TSV 5.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 307
The strap looks wider than the bag. Over the years I’ve bought one or two Radley bags from their website but don’t know what it is, no matter how big the bag was you can never fit much in it, very odd so gone are my designer bag days, I’ll just buy any old bag from Amazon, so long as it carries me stuff, that’ll do me 😃

The strap looks wider than the bag. Over the years I’ve bought one or two Radley bags from their website but don’t know what it is, no matter how big the bag was you can never fit much in it, very odd so gone are my designer bag days, I’ll just buy any old bag from Amazon, so long as it carries me stuff, that’ll do me 😃
So agree Shopper, same with bags with loads of compartments, on the face of it seems a good idea to keep things separate only to find that once you put a glasses case, purse, keys and the other bits either it won’t close or it’s like a barrel. Flaps are particularly bad for not closing.
The other type is a bottomless pit where you can’t find anything and it’s like a lucky dip.

So agree Shopper, same with bags with loads of compartments, on the face of it seems a good idea to keep things separate only to find that once you put a glasses case, purse, keys and the other bits either it won’t close or it’s like a barrel. Flaps are particularly bad for not closing.
The other type is a bottomless pit where you can’t find anything and it’s like a lucky dip.

And those bags that don’t zip across the top are a pick pockets dream, which looks like this TSV bag is just a flap over type, no zip .

I like the jade green colour but that strap looks too wide to me but it may look better when worn..... I don't like flap over bags. I won't be buying but I wonder how much it will be.

Read an article in one of today's paper that made sense........... "have handbags become obsolete? we haven't needed them for our daily walk, and have stuffed a card, keys and purse in our pockets, so is a handbag necessary anymore"

I honestly can identify with that. I have h/bags of all descriptions, colour and makes, and actually rarely use them ! I use a very small (almost childlike) Kipling for dog poo bags if I have no pockets, but when shopping I take a shopping bag. Ok if you take the kitchen sink to work, and for occasions, but in general mine are gathering dust at the top of the wardrobe.

Like yourself I have every type of bag under the sun including 2 very expensive , handmade for me, leather bags.
A couple of years ago in Malaga I saw a tiny red (love red ) quilted bag with black strap, even lighter than kipling which I use for a walk takes phone, keys, money and tissues.

For the supermarket sweep I have a small Kipling backpack .

i don’t like pockets and don’t feel right if I don’t have some sort of bag.

Otherwise whilst under house arrest I’ve used nothing, worn no makeup, no jewellery, worn gardening clothes, in fact I’m not far off Maggie Smith‘s in The Lady in the van look.

I own two Radleys one from 2007 which I bought in a sale medium size and I still use it. The other bought directly from them in their sale £83 or £85 if I remember any it was £249 rrp and QVC selling the same bag at a special price of £160+ at the same time it was on sale at Radley.

I always have a handbag, umbrella, purse, phone, tissues, keys and able to shove a bottle of wine in if I have too. That final item is a must all my bags must be able to carry a bottle of wine.

I wonder if there is any chance that both individuals and the government will remember that we may have coped better if we hadn’t decimated our manufacturing in our quest for cheap and even cheaper goods.
If we want people to have a proper living wage for these UK made goods we as end users will have to pay more, workers will have to knuckle down and actually produce well made items, and government will have to stop paying out benefits to wasters and those who have never put a penny into the system together with making everyone and I mean everyone, mega, small and everything in between pay their proper taxes.

Throughout this pandemic there have been lots of people laid off without pay or having to claim Universal credit and there have been lots of students aged 16 and above who haven`t attended college or Uni and who say they`re bored, struggling for money or feel like prisoners in their own homes. Yet farmers had to fly in hundreds of Romanians to pick crops because they can`t get Brits to do it.
When I was a young teen we chomped at the bit for potato picking season so we could earn extra money and yes it was dirty back breaking work but back then it was nearly all done by hand whereas nowadays they have lots of machinery to help the pickers.

I have one Radley bag, bought donkey's years ago. Hardly used it as I find it just isn't wide enough, and did not really hold that much either, and was hard to get items out due to the narrow opening. Lovely colour though. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back