Is Katherine...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill F has really got on my nerves just lately , the other day she said she couldn't make a bed because she is so little...all the things she can't/don't do she must have a house full of servants.

The thing I’ve never understood about JF is that she can’t stand cooking, cleaning, can’t take bins out or being near anything which isn’t 100% perfect so how does she pick up dog poo when she is walking her dogs or generally cleaning up after 2 dogs which any pet owner will admit is a daily grind.

Perhaps that’s what Larry had to sell up to become a full time house husband?

Yep, she seems to wear her lack of domesticity as a badge of honour, and her "I'm so useless" and "you must be joking" attitude is looking a bit ridiculous in a middle aged woman in her 50's !! She should consider herself fortunate that she lives with someone who is able to cook, clean, garden, and do the ironing, because there may come a time when she has to 'discover' how to do these things herself.

I have come across so many women who, when left, completely flounder in all aspects of life including financial, and even driving a car, because 'they left all that' to someone else. But clearly she knows how to shop for fashion and beauty, so thats alright then.

I think she is the type who will just pay for someone else to do.

I'm not crazy about household chores myself and if I had someone else to do it I would just say so but I wouldn't go all girly and.act as if every piece of food or household item was a dangerous animal you can’t go within a mile of.

Some men like this fragile little woman act, I have never met one I do everything and if I can’t I pay someone to do the job.I know several women of my senior age group who have never learned to drive they just sit in the passenger seat And let ‘the man’ do it.Fortunately I took after my Mother who was at her happiest behind the wheel.

Some men like this fragile little woman act, I have never met one I do everything and if I can’t I pay someone to do the job.I know several women of my senior age group who have never learned to drive they just sit in the passenger seat And let ‘the man’ do it.Fortunately I took after my Mother who was at her happiest behind the wheel.

Precisely what I mean SF. I had to 'grow up' at an early age - and I mean early, like 12 ! Mum was on her 3rd nervous breakdown in the 60's, Dad worked, and I had to be responsible for my 2 younger brothers - get them breakfasted and taken to school on my way to school. It wasn't hardship, you just had to get on with it, but it sure as hell makes you know how to look after yourself and sets you up for being independent as you get older !
Then I married a man who was never out of work, but hell was he useless around the house - apart from putting out the bins and cutting the grass. He even managed to get through his life without owning a cheque book or credit card. He sadly passed almost 20 years ago, I carried on working, and was more than able to 'cope' on my own after that.

Jill F has really got on my nerves just lately , the other day she said she couldn't make a bed because she is so little...all the things she can't/don't do she must have a house full of servants.
She has always got on my nerves.

Latest posts

Back