Liz Earle TSV 31/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the moisturiser on its own is £42-£43 so a great deal even if you sell the eye cream so the value is amazzing & a great tsv & will sell well esp on 4 easy pays & next one most likely july sometime but no confirmation or garantees yet
Yeah it is a great deal, basically You are paying £8 for the big Cleanse and polish, the toner, and the eye cream. And it’s in easy pay or auto delivery. It’s just not for me.

Interesting thought about selling the eye cream.... do people do that? I would worry I was getting stuck with it

ml for ml

250ml Cleanse & Polish with Natural Neroli Rrp £29.99 cost £13.55
200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic £16 direct cost £7.23
15ml Instant Brightening Eye Cream £22.50 direct cost £10.16
50ml Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli £42 direct cost £18.97

Eye mask- unable to locate individual price

Worth approx £110.49 cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Yeah it is a great deal, basically You are paying £8 for the big Cleanse and polish, the toner, and the eye cream. And it’s in easy pay or auto delivery. It’s just not for me.

Interesting thought about selling the eye cream.... do people do that? I would worry I was getting stuck with it

i know lots do on ebay ect & other selling groups on FB & things like that fly out very very fast if priced right & then it brings down the set of the whole tsv

I've sold bits Liz Earle sets on ebay, just check the prices of similar items on there and price a few pence lower. If you don't sell on ebay already Liz Earle is a good brand to start with, or if you become a subscriber on here you could advertise it in the Drop (more message boards for members only) or you may find other members may message you anyway once they know you have it available.

I've sold bits Liz Earle sets on ebay, just check the prices of similar items on there and price a few pence lower. If you don't sell on ebay already Liz Earle is a good brand to start with, or if you become a subscriber on here you could advertise it in the Drop (more message boards for members only) or you may find other members may message you anyway once they know you have it available.

I sell bits and pieces from sets on eBay, too. I don’t usually lose money, even after taking off eBay fees and postage. The eye cream is currently selling for up to about £20. Once people start receiving this TSV and listing stuff, though, there will be lots more for sale on eBay and the price achievable will doubtless fall, unless there’s a huge demand, as can happen. You have to take off 10% eBay fees, just under 5% Paypal fee and postage (just over £1 for this probably). So, if you sold it for £18, say, you would net about £14. Even if you only got, £14, you would still get nearly £11 in your pocket.

Re eBay, I took all my listings down when lockdown started because I didn’t know if post offices would be open normally and I didn’t want the stress. Sure enough, within a few days the big, main PO near me closed for a good 3 weeks. Now it’s open reduced hours. So I listed everything again on eBay yesterday and I’ve sold 4 items already, which is unusual for me as I only ever have a few things listed. It looks like a good time to put things on eBay.

I always sell eye cream and you get a good price for it

Recently buying from eBay things are taking over 2 weeks to get to me. I only seem to get mail once a week. I have not been marking down sellers for not arriving on time as it's not their fault. My postie told me the sorting office is worse than Xmas at the moment.

Hermes is like lighting at the moment as I have bought from Amazon and came in two days.

Thanks everyone for the heads up regarding eBay. I’m not happy to queue up in our post office at the moment, as we are shielding hubby. That said, it sounds like it’s fairly easy to sell unwanted bits from TSV’s, and certainly worth thinking about in future....
I think in balance I will give this one a miss, and see if they have any one time offers on the day

Thanks everyone for the heads up regarding eBay. I’m not happy to queue up in our post office at the moment, as we are shielding hubby. That said, it sounds like it’s fairly easy to sell unwanted bits from TSV’s, and certainly worth thinking about in future....
I think in balance I will give this one a miss, and see if they have any one time offers on the day
you can buy what bits you like on e bay!

It will all be available on ebay and you just buy the bits you want as boffy says. People buy TSVs, split them up and sell all the individual bits so after a TSV there's usually loads of things for sale. As a seller on ebay, posting 2nd class signed for (which most sellers do or things amazingly disappear) is £3.95 so check the postage price if you have to pay it as some bump it up to QVC levels.

I visit the Post Office at least once a week and social distancing has been very strictly enforced in the four different branches I've visited, much stricter than the Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury branches I've been in.

I visit the Post Office at least once a week and social distancing has been very strictly enforced in the four different branches I've visited, much stricter than the Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury branches I've been in.
Now that is very reassuring. Might venture into mine then. Thanks for that

Debbie said at the end of the 6pm there is less than 6,000 left if you believe that
Hmmm now would I believe anything said on QVC ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: However, Super I would believe what you say as I think you are in the know and pass it on to us. Nothing is certain though but I like your heads up and then if that changes you let us know.

CC

Must admit it's nice to see the restrained Jilly presenting the tsv rather than some of her ott colleagues, looks like the neroli version has gone to advanced orders, and over 30,000 gone by midnight, not sure how much stock they have,

I did notice a post on the QVC Facebook I think it was Friday? They ordered the TSV and it arrived super quick but they were sent the Neroli option of the moisturiser when they ordered the original. The usual we are very sorry and please contact CS reply. Wait time to actually get through to CS up to 30 minutes and by the time they get a return label reading others weeks and chances of getting a new set zero as it will be sold out

Seems ridiculous that the tsv is on wait list before the 11am show, on the actual day it's meant to be sold as the tsv, no doubt there will be lots of complaints but will Q change their ways? probably not

Latest posts

Back