QVC Now Stocking A Brand New Line

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I guess they’re fine if you want to give the impression that you have wrinkly legs but it’s not a look I’d want. And why does the phrase “stuffed sausage” come to mind? 😳

Goodness gracious what does Del Boy look like in the 11pm show. I thought I had put on lockdown weight but nothing in comparison to her not helped by her choice of top.

Here’s just what she looked like and she’s also doing the Tweak’d midnight hour dressed the same

9B34637D-386C-4879-86C5-D3AB18A586C7.jpeg

Is that MW? Judging by Melissa ‘Marla Loves’ with her.Is there a misconception that if you are in the larger size group you hide behind loose flowing garments ? Instead they can emphasise your shape especially when they are just unstructured rectangles of fabric like many MW creations.Might as well sling a blanket or sheet over yourself.

Is that MW? Judging by Melissa ‘Marla Loves’ with her.Is there a misconception that if you are in the larger size group you hide behind loose flowing garments ? Instead they can emphasise your shape especially when they are just unstructured rectangles of fabric like many MW creations.Might as well sling a blanket or sheet over yourself.
Oh it’s MW fashion there was me thinking it was a blanket and throw hour ;):LOL:

and still have a blanket for the dog when you are laughed at.

There is no way Del Boy is a 14/16 even giving the benefit of the doubt with the blanket which makes her look a 20/22 she is definitely nudging at good 18 at the very least.

Debs is looking very top heavy these days and does nothing to try and play it down. Wearing leggings and tight jeans is only going to make her top half look bigger.

CC

When she started back at Q it was tops and flared skirts only
But then she moved on, so where has gone the I’m better in an empire line top/dress.

I can't stand these "all purpose" throw over garments! The MW ones are particularly awful. They try and tell you that they're versatile 'cause you can wear them upside down, back to front and side to side but they still look like you're draped in a sheet of fabric. If your sofa's a bit knackered then you'll chuck a throw over it until you can afford...or be arsed to get a new one...This imo is the clothing equivalent...and just looks like you can't be bothered!

Tight, white leggingy things don't look good on chubby legs. Julia and Debbie have the same problem, as do the models Claire and Sophia. They need a straight leg in a decent fabric or a wider, palazzo style leg. Nothing that shows up er, fat (and I'm guessing a lot of us have it on our legs).

CC

Its not only white either, I saw scraggy haired Melissa the other evening, look a complete mess in the Marla Wynn straight trousers - they were just a mass of wrinkles right down to the ankles, ok they were a dark blue but it didin't make any difference, and not what I want to wear. I hate wrinkles in my cheapo leggings, so to pay a fortune for trousers that do the same then for me it wouldn't happen.

Latest posts

Back