QVC Now Stocking A Brand New Line

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't stand these "all purpose" throw over garments! The MW ones are particularly awful. They try and tell you that they're versatile 'cause you can wear them upside down, back to front and side to side but they still look like you're draped in a sheet of fabric. If your sofa's a bit knackered then you'll chuck a throw over it until you can afford...or be arsed to get a new one...This imo is the clothing equivalent...and just looks like you can't be bothered!

Its those cardis with the side slits and huge square baggy backs that are the biggest scam. What good are they ? Look a badly fitted disaster at the back, few have pockets, and the side slits would be all over the place when you sit down.

Its not only white either, I saw scraggy haired Melissa the other evening, look a complete mess in the Marla Wynn straight trousers - they were just a mass of wrinkles right down to the ankles, ok they were a dark blue but it didin't make any difference, and not what I want to wear. I hate wrinkles in my cheapo leggings, so to pay a fortune for trousers that do the same then for me it wouldn't happen.
Hmm yes, the unflatter fit trousers. Why would you buy them when they look so awful on everyone. They're not cheap either.

CC

Jilly has worn some horrendous things over the years and this picture confirms she can still go there.I saw the top part with something fastening over the bust and thought ‘what is that?’ Then the full horror is now revealed.
To be fair most have, it is only because she is one of the 'better presenters' (imho), that people are noticing more what she is wearing and how she is wearing the clothes that the so called 'stylists' are giving her to wear! You have people who are 'deluded' like Chuntly and DF who wear inappropriate clothing but not to hide to (in their ego's/eyes) extenuate?!

Its not only white either, I saw scraggy haired Melissa the other evening, look a complete mess in the Marla Wynn straight trousers - they were just a mass of wrinkles right down to the ankles, ok they were a dark blue but it didin't make any difference, and not what I want to wear. I hate wrinkles in my cheapo leggings, so to pay a fortune for trousers that do the same then for me it wouldn't happen.
Were the trousers all stuck out at the back like a rear flared trouser leg?
They especially look worse worn when with her heeled slip on mules.

Jilly wearing the latest MW voile curtains

131B6FDF-5F62-4252-B420-F85B1C238755.jpeg

unfortunate photo even her feet look massive. Poor Jilly as I’m sure in her own clothes she looks much better as she has the height to carry off the right style of clothes.

For those who have been watching QVC since Jilly first appeared, she in my opinion, is the nicest most unchanged presenter of all the women. She is the same personality now as she was at the beginning. Not full of herself, and certainly not a diva. I remember the engagement and lead up to her beautiful wedding, then her pregnancy.

she’s terrific. Just that outfit is not great.

QVC sell clothing that to me defies taste, and style on some of their brands.
I absolutely agree with you Jilly is the nicest presenter, easy to watch and a genuine lovely lady softly spoken, no annoying habits, but her dress sense is weird.

Debbi Flint wore a wrap dress in a lovely shade of blue a couple of weeks ago, she looked fab! It made her look so much slimmer, and the colour really suited her. She doesn’t look good in leggings, not many women do unless they have very long slim legs and and are under 25 - as for the “lovely”JR she always reminds me of Max Wall with her short muscular legs in leggings, I’m sure she thinks she is irresistible with her tight tops straining to cover the boobs. She needs to dress for her age and shape

Debbie flint imo dresses down a lot for her QVC appearances she really is tiny and was wearing an Ingenue dress when I saw her! you have to be thin pin to look good in those dresses ...and she did

I absolutely agree with you Jilly is the nicest presenter, easy to watch and a genuine lovely lady softly spoken, no annoying habits, but her dress sense is weird.
Not Jilly's dress sense, it's those wretched stylists and the powers that be. At one time, if they weren't presenting fashion they were allowed to wear their own clothes more. Now the presenters are constantly in Q fashion. No wonder Jill Franks is safe, as none of Q's offerings are in small enough sizes for her, but Jilly is the perfect target, and too good natured to put her foot down the way others do.
She used to look pretty in a "uniform" of black trousers and a soft pastel coloured float top, but that's a thing of the past and I think it's very mean of them that Jilly has to be paraded in things that mean she looks uncomfortable most of the time.

The daft thing is that Jilly (although v tall) Del Boy and Julia are much more the shape of person who might wear Q fashion so you would think it would be in Q’s interest to make sure they wore the designs which flattered their shape and the right size.

I can’t imagine anyone Franks or Ali K ‘s shape would even consider anything offered by Q.

Latest posts

Back