Michael Perrys Garden TSV 21/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hopefully it won’t be plants if recent deliveries are anything to go by.

Shout out to QVC - you cannot buy a ****** sunlounger anywhere for love nor money (unless it's a LOT of money). Sooooo how about doing a TSV with those bungee type textoline loungers that you must have 10,000 of in a warehouse somewhere because I want two. Please let me be first in the queue for suggesting it. 😤

CC

Attachments

• Light TSV 1.jpg
    Light TSV 1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Light TSV 2.jpg
    Light TSV 2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 486
  • Light TSV 3.jpg
    Light TSV 3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 202
  • Light TSV 4.jpg
    Light TSV 4.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Light TSV 5.jpg
    Light TSV 5.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 209
I have no doubt that Mr Perry will sit there throughout the show smirking at this piece of tat and making ridiculous comments like "you could put it in your livingroom". Those show are money for old rope for him, he just sits there in that egg chair making fun of Lorna Ko and he gets paid for it.

CC

Luxform Dickens 70 Lumen Solar Lamp Post with Planter Base
Item Number: 520011
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £4.95

This elegant solar-powered Dickens lamp post from Luxform is created in a durable matte black material, offers warm white light, and features a Victorian-style crackle glass case where the light sits. With a planter at the base that can be filled with your favourite flowers or eye-catching pebbles and no wiring required, this stylish solar lamp post lets you create a sophisticated ambiance in which to enjoy your garden or patio when the sun goes down.

Light it up - boasting clever built-in light sensors that turn on as soon as it gets dark, this lamp post is the perfect solution for lighting your garden or driveway as the sun goes down, without the fuss of having to turn it on or off. You can rest assured that the lights will be already on as you step out into the garden or arrive home at night.

Install it your way - with no wiring or mains connection required, you can place this lamp post anywhere in your garden, terrace or patio. Just make sure you choose a sunny aspect so the solar panels at the top of the lamp can charge the batteries throughout the day.

Personalised light - a high/low switch allows you to choose between a higher power output of 70 lumen, or a softer output of 40 lumen. Still a bright glowing output, but the battery will last longer on the lower setting, plus the crackle glass finish will help maximise the light output.

Add some weight - whatever you decide to do with your planter, we recommend you part-fill the base with bricks or stones before adding soil for your chosen plants, or other decorations. This will weigh the base and lamp post down, ensuring it stays sturdy and robust.

• 6 x SMD type LEDs inside the glass case
  • Easy to assemble
  • Two power settings: full power and low power
  • Planter has draining holes
  • Output: up to 70 lumen
  • Solar powered - with rechargeable batteries included
  • Lamp post when assembled (h x w x d): 37cm x 37cm x 1.8m (14.5" x 14.5" x 5ft 8")

What's in the box?
  • 1 x lantern with solar hat
  • 1 x post in 4 sections - screw connection
  • 1 x square planter: (l x w x d): 37cm x 37cm x 31cm (14.5" x 14.5" x 12.2")
  • 1 x base
  • 1 x light head connector
  • 3 x screws for connecting base to planter
  • Instruction manual

All measurements are approximate

I had one of these years ago looked nice for a while filled with plants but the lights soon failed 6 weeks later then the arms rusted and the lights were hanging from a thread. lastly the bucket had metal struts that buckled and the planter fell apart

Looks like something for a small hotel swimming pool.

Not sure how the BA/presenters/family will put these on their much lauded balconies.

Doesn't appeal to me at all.

Didn't see the launch, but am now waiting for Gaunt features to be in full gushing flow, and how she's got 6 of the things in her garden (cue photos of her back yard). I've just bought a solar buddha's head its huge and when it first arrived I thought, oh hell this is going to look sooo naff, but strangely it doesn't, so am a bit pleased. Every catalogue has these lamp posts, so nothing special.

J Gauntlet selling her usual carp as a bloke i often wonder where she gets her fashion sense from what the heck is she wearing

Latest posts

Back