Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seriously though, how many flaming cleansers do Elemis have in the range already?
I could name 5 or 6 off the top of my head and I don't even use the range, so there's probably loads more that I don't know/haven't heard of.

I agree, there are so many! Although they got rid of my all-time fave, the melting cleansing gel - that was a beautiful cleanser.

I like that one too Lynn. It's one of the few ranges I miss on Q as they used to have decent prices on it.
I'm also a big fan of this as well (if you ever fancied a change)...?

Yes that’s a good one too, I’m sure there’s a thread about it but why did Q stop selling Emma Hardie products,😀

The weird thing is if you go to an Elemis counter they are totally different. They have the black light machine very scary as it shows sun-damaged etc. So it will be you need moisturise or if found oily the right products for you. They keep it simple and know if the customer wants to up their skincare they will come back to add more. I always remember the counter manager saying they always sold really well on TSV days. They are not allowed to talk about Keeley to customers as she is the golden goose, but many do have opinions.

AC must be a fierce negotiator to have secured such exposure on QVC. Although I don’t enjoy her presenting style, you’ve got to admire her.

I think I most of us giveamiss to Elemis 😂
And I agree, Keeley always looks aggressive as if she can’t be arsed being there, pretty much like Alison “beauty shop assistant” Young, who just, can’t be arsed being there.

I like that one too Lynn. It's one of the few ranges I miss on Q as they used to have decent prices on it.
I'm also a big fan of this as well (if you ever fancied a change)...?

I heard good things about that...(when it was £1.00 cheaper - popularity always increases price - bah!) Think it's especially good for lots of makeup & hardcore mascara. Gentle too, I believe.

The weird thing is if you go to an Elemis counter they are totally different. They have the black light machine very scary as it shows sun-damaged etc. So it will be you need moisturise or if found oily the right products for you. They keep it simple and know if the customer wants to up their skincare they will come back to add more. I always remember the counter manager saying they always sold really well on TSV days. They are not allowed to talk about Keeley to customers as she is the golden goose, but many do have opinions.

Oh, I'd love to know.......It's clear that she isn't the best therapist & has poor knowledge/concept of the science & how the ingredients work (when that's the case) Just spouts the stuff from the marketing materials. Neither is she the brightest....I suspect your gals think she's an eejit....cos she is.

Attachments

• fgfasf.jpg
    fgfasf.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 109

Latest posts

Back