Micheal Perry's Garden TSV 10/04/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It wasn't him but he was at it again today wittering on about some gaudy peacock and some duck that had the neck of a swan and the colours of a mallard. He should be on the telly.

CC

I potted up the cosmos which were a total disgrace.

Then I had to listen to that f**kface Cummings so my temper is really at boiling point.

So in a fit of temper I sent an email to Sutton’s complaining . It took quite some time to get an email as they too arent taking phone calls and the email is one of those form type but I found one for the managing director who has now acknowledged it.

I've written about my crappy cosmos in another post but now that you've done that email I shall do it too. Also to QVC who to be fair have always refunded my money on plant complaints. It's ****** disappointing.

As for that complete **** Dominic Cummings. What appalls me is that people died alone and their family couldn't be there or go to funerals and HE does what the hell he wants and then comes on TV like the naughty boy caught cheating in his maths exam. Then he doesn't have the common decency to resign. Uuugh, despicable.

CC

CC did you email? He replied that they don’t supply in 9cm pots. I cut and pasted my order details back so will wait and see.

He also said if they were leggy to plant deep and cut 1/3 off which I had already done.

I was going to LATI but in the end I thought I'd try to revive them with a bit of baby bio. Don't know if it will save them. I've lost a wee bit of my mojo the last couple of days. The compost I ordered from IW arrived yesterday but it had different packaging and on closer inspection it was a peat reduced compost. That definitely isn't stated on the website or on the presentations. I should complain about that as well as you should know what you are getting before buying.

I'm almost certain I've had plants in 9cm pots direct from Suttons.

CC

Today's Moan (fanfare 🔔🔔📣). Anyone tried to buy a pair of shorts recently to get the legs out in this nice weather?? None to be had unless you're a size 24. So I will be sitting on the grass in my pants as there's no loungers and no shorts ⛱⛲👙👙 Come on Michael Perry you will need to diversify before I get arrested.

CC

I keep to the back garden only where no one can see me, front is in a marginally more respectable outfit or left to Mr L but when I’m fence painting or full on digging etc the jeans are so bad they could walk across the garden on their own.

A weed wouldn't dare raise its head, I’m on it like a demon. Amazing how you make work just to put in the time outside in the sun.
Walk this morning, washing pots then pumicing my feet and then getting ready for back to work tomorrow. Oh how the famous don’t live!!!

Did intend to learn something new but didn’t get around to it, would have been different if it had been normal spring/summer weather (ie rain) and stuck indoors, then I would have been proficient in 6 languages by now:cool:

Latest posts

Back