Korres Natural Beauty TSV 30/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought some Korres on a Big Deal I think and it was good stuff. This TSV is on payday so I may well have a sniff.

CC

I bought some Korres on a Big Deal I think and it was good stuff. This TSV is on payday so I may well have a sniff.

CC

Bound to be cheaper on Ebay, Candy. I used to frequently see good offers & BOGOF at Waitrose & look Fantastic.
Note that many of the Korres shower gels contain SLs, despite their 'natural' claims.

Can't comment on the vats of olive oil, only sh.gels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• Korres TSV 1.jpg
    Korres TSV 1.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 243
  • Korres TSV 2.jpg
    Korres TSV 2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Korres TSV 3.jpg
    Korres TSV 3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Korres TSV 4.jpg
    Korres TSV 4.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 201
Korres 3 Piece Anti-Ageing Hydrating & Firming Collection
Item Number: 241981
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.00
P&P £3.95

This three-piece Anti-Ageing Hydrating & Firming Collection from Korres features a duo of Body Butter Spray thats currently only available at QVC UK and a Jumbo Hydration Shower Gel, all in your choice of sumptuous scent. Maintain cleansed, beautifully soft skin every day with the help of this essential set, which will leave your body gorgeously fragranced from top to toe.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Korres three-piece Anti-Ageing Hydrating & Firming Collection individually from QVC you’d pay £54, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £31, plus P&P, you’re saving £23.

Your at-home luxury - incorporate some fabulous formulas into your everyday routine with this essential set, which boasts a Jumbo Hydration Shower Gel that works into a creamy-foam texture that’s gentle and balancing on your skin, and two crystallised shea butter-infused Body Butter Sprays that instantly moisturise. They’ll bring a touch of luxury to your morning regime, working together to keep your skin beautifully fragranced and hydrated at home.

Only at QVC UK - in a handy spray design, the Body Butter Spray is your quick fix for instant hydration for up to 24 hours and is currently only available at QVC UK. Boasting a lightweight, non-greasy formula, this body butter will help to leave your skin feeling super soft and smooth all day long.

Find your fragrance - with a range of seven scents to choose from, you can select the one that best suits you. For a fabulous floral fragrance, go for Lily Bouquet, White Blossom or Cashmere Rose, or for a delicious fruity scent, choose Guava or Vanilla Guava. Alternatively, choose Sea Lavender or Pure Cotton for fresh, clean notes you’ll love.

Contains:

• 1 x Jumbo Hydration Shower Gel (400ml; supersize) - a creamy-foam formula that works to cleanse, hydrate and smooth the look and feel of skin, helping to maintain its natural moisture levels
  • 2 x Body Butter Spray (250ml; full size) - a hydrating, spray-on formula that works to give your skin up to 24 hours of moisture. Enriched with crystallised shea butter and provitamin B5
Fragrance options:

• Lily Bouquet - a fresh floral accord of violet, rose, jasmine and ylang ylang
  • Guava - bright citrus, exotic guava and florals, combined with sweet vanilla
  • Vanilla Guava - a blend of tropical fruits and the warm aroma of vanilla
  • Cashmere Rose - notes of cashmere with fresh citrus top notes, a woody, musky base and a hint of rose
  • Sea Lavender - a blend of sparkling waters and fresh lavender, with oceanic notes
  • White Blossom - a floral fragrance with a powdery hint, combining notes of rose and white flowers
  • Pure Cotton - sandalwood, jasmine and white cedarwood, plus hints of fresh iris and cotton

May have to wait for ml for ml until individual products showing on Q, can’t balance to the figure given. Not doing too good on these lately.

ml for ml

400ml shower gel £14 (thanks SCW) cost £9.06
250ml body butter spray £20 each (thanks SCW) cost £12.94 each

Worth £54 from QVC as stated in description cost £34.95 incl p&p used in calculations

I like the concept of shea butter spray, but wonder whether the over-spray would mess up carpets or make other flooring slippery? Reading the fragrance notes there doesn't seem to be one I could get on with.

I'll stick with the Zhuzh tan accelerator which I spray outside; it's based on shea butter I think, and is nasal-neutral! I'm not sure whether it accelerates tanning because I don't sunbathe, but it's a quick and effective fix for dry shins.

I like the concept of shea butter spray, but wonder whether the over-spray would mess up carpets or make other flooring slippery? Reading the fragrance notes there doesn't seem to be one I could get on with.

I'll stick with the Zhuzh tan accelerator which I spray outside; it's based on shea butter I think, and is nasal-neutral! I'm not sure whether it accelerates tanning because I don't sunbathe, but it's a quick and effective fix for dry shins.

Great idea, thanks! I have a full and a nearly full bottle of Zhuzh which I was going to fling out as I’ve not sunbathed for ages since I discovered the joys of gradual fake tans.

I know the reference to “butter” is the Shea butter content but I can’t get my head round the idea of “spray body butter” as I always think of body butters as really thick, solid creams.

I’ve just looked and apparently some were 6 or 9 years old! Some weren’t sealed so may have been returns. So glad I missed this one because I did mean to buy it!

I’ve just checked mine, having bought the TSV. The shower gel and one of the body butter sprays were in encased in a plastic wrapper and the other spray was loose. The spray I checked was manufactured in 2011 😳 but I don’t know if it was the loose one or the one that was sealed as I split the pack as soon as I opened the box. If any were returns then they didn’t use much because all three bottles were full.

I’d better use it quickly if it’s only good for ten years.

How mean of QVC! I have no doubt most orders are on their way back to QVC. How stupid do they think we are? Besides, we can request P&P refund under CCR and ask for the label to send it back.

Latest posts

Back