New Yankee/Woodwick Candle Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got these three large jars a couple of days ago as my last drop for a TSV from last year. Calamansi Cocktail is very grapefruit. Garden Picnic is reminiscent of Picnic in the Park. Water Garden is very nice but not as lovely as the original version. Calamansi is the strongest but hopefully the other two will have a good throw.

Yankee aren't what they were and I find the little wax cubes they sell in Asda give a really good scent even if you only use two and they're cheap as chips. Some Yankees are quite strong but a lot of them are poor and the scents are either cinammon, vanilla or a generic flowery smell.

CC

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle 28 Piece Collection

Yankee Candle Set of 16 Ultimate Wax Melt Collection

Yankee Candle 53 Piece Candle Collection

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Elevation Large Jars

Yankee Candle Pebble Wax Melt Warmer

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Frangrance Your Home Collection

Wow ! Have they had a clear out of old stock in the YC warehouse ?

Wow ! Have they had a clear out of old stock in the YC warehouse ?
Think QVC are buying up all old stocks and signing up to continually repeating what’s gone before.
I’m just so pleased they are passing on the highly discounted prices they are securing on to the QVC customers 🤭 :LOL:

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Small Jar & Fragrance Sphere Collection

Yankee Candle 2 Large & 1 Medium Jar Collection

Yankee Candle 2 Piece Large Elevation & Apothocary Jars

Yankee Candle Autumn Nights Set of 8 Small Jars

Yankee Candle Car Powered Fragrance Diffuser & 3 Refills

Yankee Candle 3 Piece Collection

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Elevate Large Jars

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Large Jars & 2 Illumalid Collection

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Large Jars
The new ones. I was wondering when they would come in. But that works out at £20 per candle inc postage so too expensive for me I'm afraid. I am not using the stash at the moment as hobbling on crutches didn't seem conducive to controlling a naked flame!!! So I might give them a miss unless they do an OTO or just buy 2 elsewhere and dump the apple one.

I have tried YC because with the hype I thought I am missing out on something good here, but No I cannot abide them.However I am not a great candle person the only ones I have liked are Liz Earle and a Neom one.

The new ones. I was wondering when they would come in. But that works out at £20 per candle inc postage so too expensive for me I'm afraid. I am not using the stash at the moment as hobbling on crutches didn't seem conducive to controlling a naked flame!!! So I might give them a miss unless they do an OTO or just buy 2 elsewhere and dump the apple one.

they were aired the other day when i posted them at £36.98 but that was only a event price

Missed out again! Story of my life at the moment! If they appear at that price again I shall probably get them.

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Limited Edition Trio of Festive House

Yankee Candle Limited Edition 40 Piece Festive Wax Assortment In Tiered Box

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Cosy Christmas Nights Large Jars

Yankee Candle 6 Piece Small Jar & Fragrance Sphere Collection

Yankee Candle Set Of 6 Festive Fragrance Spheres

Yankee Candle Set Of 2 Magical Christmas Morning Large Jars

Yankee Candle Set Of 2 Halloween Large Jars

I just watched yesterday's show and saw the Christmas large jars which I have ordered. £48 inc postage. Lucky I didnt miss them, like the Autumn ones, because I failed to read this list of newbies yesterday. That'll teach me! 😀

Has something changed with Yankee Candles? I used to love them, but the one I'm using at the moment, a large jar of Mandarin Cranberry, makes me cough my guts up. I trimmed the wick because it was smoking much more than usual, but I'm still coughing. Within minutes of extinguishing the candle, my coughing stops. As others have mentioned, I'm not getting a lingering fragrance either. I'm reluctant to buy more Yankee Candles if they're going ot make me cough to the point of seeing stars!

Has something changed with Yankee Candles? I used to love them, but the one I'm using at the moment, a large jar of Mandarin Cranberry, makes me cough my guts up. I trimmed the wick because it was smoking much more than usual, but I'm still coughing. Within minutes of extinguishing the candle, my coughing stops. As others have mentioned, I'm not getting a lingering fragrance either. I'm reluctant to buy more Yankee Candles if they're going ot make me cough to the point of seeing stars!
I stopped using them years ago because they aggravated my asthma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back