naisl Inc TSV 1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 455
Nails Inc 6 Piece Living Your Zest Life Collection & Bag

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £3.95

Discover the six-piece Living Your Zest Life collection from Nails Inc, featuring five vibrant, fruit-scented nail colours that are currently only available at QVC, plus the best-selling Kensington 45 Second Top Coat, all presented in a gorgeous neon pink bag. Get your nails looking fresh and summer-ready with this fabulously fruity collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy five nail lacquers and a 45 Second Top Coat individually directly from Nails Inc you’d pay £90. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £27.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £58.07 plus receiving a pink beauty bag.

Ahead of the crowd - the shades of nail lacquer included in this collection are currently only available at QVC, meaning you'll be among the first to get your hands on these gorgeous colours!

Get fruity - based on the latest trends for spring/summer 2020, this collection features five colourful, juicy shades, each featuring a delicate fruity scent to freshen up your summer manicures. Enriched with vitamin C and containing multiple antioxidants, these professional polishes will keep your nails looking healthy and offer a gorgeous, long-wearing glossy finish you’ll love.

Stay stocked up for the season - by selecting the Auto Delivery option, you will receive five different shades plus a Nailkale Superfood Base Coat in 60 days' time to give your manicure a refresh, all at the same amazing price.

Contains:

• 1 x Fully Juiced nail lacquer (14ml) - pink shade with raspberry scent
  • 1 x Hot Tropical nail lacquer (14ml) - coral orange with watermelon scent
  • 1 x Nutty or Nice nail lacquer (14ml) - shimmer gold with coconut scent
  • 1 x Be my Squeeze Please nail lacquer (14ml) - petrol blue colour flip with blueberry scent
  • 1 x Served up Sweet nail lacquer (14ml) - lilac colour with berry scent
  • 1 x Kensington 45 Second Top Coat with Retinol (14ml) - formulated to provide a professional wet-look finish that is touch dry in only 45 seconds
  • 1 x neon pink neoprene bag

Auto Delivery collection:

• 1 x You've Blossomed nail lacquer (14ml) - opaque pink
  • 1 x Best Buds nail lacquer (14ml) - cornflower blue
  • 1 x Scent with Love nail lacquer (14ml) - warm silver
  • 1 x Huns & Roses nail lacquer (14ml) - glitter
  • 1 x Floral Feels nail lacquer (14ml) - red shimmer
  • 1 x Nailkale Superfood Base Coat (14ml) - an antioxidant-infused formula with kale extract that helps promotes nail strength and hydration
  • 1 x neon pink neoprene bag

Please note - the nail lacquer fruit fragrance is at its strongest once the polish is fully dried, and should last up to a day

Delivery to UK mainland only

prefer OPI this really does not last in the bottle or on my nails

I‘m opposite to you boffy. OPI peels in a day but Nailsinc stays on me 4 days before tips start to peel. I’ve done that Orly cutique process that is supposed to scrape off dead tissue from the nail and nothing came off so I don’t have oily nails, I don’t know why I have such a problem with longevity. Fearne Cotton used to have a nail polish range in Boots that had really great staying power, shame it’s been discontinued.

When I first tried the gel effect I thought it was ok, but not for me personally to rave about. I recently decided to go short rather than long. I look at the hands of other women, and think their nails are just gorgeous, but to be perfectly honest my long nails were just not practical. Just speaking oersonally. Have to say now that my nails have been very short for almost 2 weeks, I’m happier.

now the big deal is to find polish that doesn’t chip within 3 days. I have a lot of OPI but they chip too soon!🌺🌺🌸

The one I find lasts longest is Sally Hansen Complete Manicure.
I used to be a sucker for every nail TSV but cured now. I still have boxes of the stuff so could find every colour they flog now.. I hate those ones with the big lumps of glitter like the one in the auto delivery.

I love Thea though......less so lately for making this a 'scented' (wtf? why?) collection.

As someone who has an allergic reaction to lots of scented products I get really annoyed with companies that add unnecessary scents to anything they can think of.

I could only get Nicky Elite loo roll at the start of the lockdown. The paper is okay but I have to take the roll out of the bathroom and put it in the hall between uses as I can't cope with the way it fumes my loo up!

And don't get me started on Always for scenting their liners - and now other brands have followed, too. I literally cannot walk down the tampon aisle in the supermarket without coming out in hives. Why on earth would manufacturers put artificial scents on items that are in close contact with sensitive skin to start with?

I definitely want to quote you on the wtf? why? bit!

AA I thought it was just me on the scented products. Particularly lavender but I love it in the garden so I think it must be synthetic oils. I couldn’t even have a lavender candle unlit in the room.

I don't like scented things either. Can't stand perfumed deodorant at all. I don't like washing powder that has a scent either.

Latest posts

Back