Can someone plse tell Craig.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
..... to stop sniffing or is it breathing in deeply. He says a word then sniffs or breathes noisily. I only noticed this recently and now I can't un-notice it and it's all I hear, it's like an annoying habit he's got.

..... to stop sniffing or is it breathing in deeply. He says a word then sniffs or breathes noisily. I only noticed this recently and now I can't un-notice it and it's all I hear, it's like an annoying habit he's got.

I actually noticed this 'habit' months ago. It is annoying, its like he breathes in and gasps at the same time. Its worse in close up when he's eating - which he does with an obscene relish. Julia has a similar habit of 'gasping', and I think Franks has a sweet in her mouth most of the time that she sucks on, and then when she speaks she hides it in her cheek (like we did at school) - hence the sucking.

Maybe they have sinus problems, hay fever or similar? Or maybe they’re just trying to cram in as much verbal waffling into their shows as is possible, on one breath?

If it’s the latter they’re doing a sterling job. :ROFLMAO:

I used to work with a woman that sniff snorted every few minutes. Honestly I couldn't stand it, I left. Haven't noticed Craig sniffing but then I haven't been watching much lately. If I don't see it I don't want it.

CC

I've also commented on this in the past EM ! He is the worst hand waver on the tele - and thats saying something with all the competition he has with outside presenters ! He cannot say one word without doing an 'indication' with his hands and arms - well, unless he's stuffing his face. So with the snorts of breath and metaphor I've always found him a complete turn off. The job of a presenter is to be like camouflage - blend into the background and let the product be front and foremost, but when presenters have annoying quirks of habit, then any concentration of the item is lost.

Julia comes a close second in the hand waving stakes, if not on a par with Craig. She seems to wave them around more than she used to do and, in my opinion, it makes her look quite affected.

Yes, when watching news reporters, you can tell they've been on "a course" because the hands wave about like they're conducting an orchestra. But the ladies on qvc don't tend to handwave when presenting fashion, or when they're sitting down, but Craig is in a league of his own, he can handwave behind a row of necklaces.

Julia waves her hands about when she’s talking to the viewers irrespective of what she’s selling, including fashion, and on some occasions looks as though she might take off. Maybe she’s been on that course. 😉

I just know that I watch her arms and hands instead of listening to what she saying. 😳

Latest posts

Back