Debbie Flint as a neighbour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
Apparently Debbie Flint has a booking for 18 people ( at the same time ) at her Airbnb in Devon. Glad I am not her neighbour. What with all the singalongswithdebbie for a 100 nights and now this, the next appearance could well be on Nightmare Neighbour Next Door.

What next? What plans will she have for her 30ft balcony in Surrey? Glamping?

Given her dog away? It wouldn’t surprise me.
JR has said she will be on annual leave. Of course the very discreet Debbie Flint tells the world Julia and her famous will be staying at her Airbnb for the next 2 weeks. JR will love that, everyone knowing that she will be away from home for 2 weeks.
Well done Debbie.

She did get rid of one, at least....Shocking. What happened with MEgain?
One came with her on her long holiday to the UK, one stayed in Canada with 'friends'. The reason that was given at the time was that the dog's age would have meant that the flight could have caused him to have issues. As LATI has said it turns out that the dog didn't like Halfwit so will stay where's he been for the last couple of years, I expect he's pleased about this decision 🐶

One came with her on her long holiday to the UK, one stayed in Canada with 'friends'. The reason that was given at the time was that the dog's age would have meant that the flight could have caused him to have issues. As LATI has said it turns out that the dog didn't like Halfwit so will stay where's he been for the last couple of years, I expect he's pleased about this decision 🐶
Pair of anuses.

Given her dog away? It wouldn’t surprise me.
JR has said she will be on annual leave. Of course the very discreet Debbie Flint tells the world Julia and her famous will be staying at her Airbnb for the next 2 weeks. JR will love that, everyone knowing that she will be away from home for 2 weeks.
Well done Debbie.
Going to the writers retreat, Julia got a deadline for another novel 🤭

Phone box I’m out of the joke could please somebody share I feel like Billy No Mates :(
Here it is, her showyoffiness knows no limits :LOL:

Phone box I’m out of the joke could please somebody share I feel like Billy No Mates :(
Someone will lost the link to a photo of JR village phone box has been converted to a small lending library and JR has 4 yes 4 copies of her novel (brand new) in prime position amongst other books which people have read and then donated.
I see Twilight has done the needful.

I see JR has the bog standard grey/white for her interior colours, with matching pet bed. Yawn ! I think I'm the only one left in the country who hasn't gone down the 50 shades of grey route for colour schemes. And you wont catch me having those white shutters inside my house. My brother has them, and I felt like I was on the inside of a crate ! I digress......

JR on Butler & W tonight, was clearly blagging a pair of green earrings, and her attempts at humour was embarrassing, I switched over.

Latest posts

Back