Korres Natural Beauty TSV 05/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£39 (inc P&P) seems a lot to me for a bar of soap, body lotion and 30ml oil. But then I’m a tight-4rse.
I agree. We visit Turkey once or twice a year (not this year due to covid) and I always stock up on Turkish olive oil soap. It`s found everywhere, is cheap as chips and used in all the Turkish baths. I buy the big blocks of Dalan Antique soap or Haci Sakir soap and hubster loves them. He won`t use bodywash or shower gel and I`m glad because he`d forget to put lids back on or would spill it and turn the shower into a slippy death trap. The Dalan Antique soap smells of nothing but olive oil and a bar lasts ages, it isn`t a particularly attractive looking bar, its big, dull green but boy does it make skin feel soft and it lathers well. Dalan grow their own olive trees and the soap is still made by traditional methods and is used for washing babies, adults, your hair, your clothes or anything else.
Haci Sakir soap is made from olive oil too but you find it with added rose oil or lavender oil so its more fragranced than the Dalan brand and is widely available in Turkish shops or supermarkets.
Both are available on ebay or amazon here in the UK but are obviously more expensive than buying in Turkey. Last year I was stopped at the airport for a security check, they were just pulling people out at random and the girl checking my hand liggage looked at me oddly when I emptied it of 4 packs in total 16 bars of Dalan Antique soap lol amongst my other bits and pieces.

ml for ml

A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Pure Greek Olive Oil Skincare Collection individually from QVC you’d pay £71.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £36.54.

• 1 x Olive Early Harvest Vitality Shield Booster Oil (30ml) - an intensely hydrating face oil that works to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Contains omega 6 fatty acids, Super C, vitamins E and F, antioxidants and polyphenols £39.50 Cost £19.83
  • 1 x Olive Crepe Rescue Intensive Body Treatment (200ml) - a targeted moisturiser that is formulated to improve the look of crepey skin, fine lines and wrinkles. This rich oil-and-butter formula contains a wealth of ingredients including Grecian extra virgin olive oil, olive leaf extract, provitamin B5, grape seed extract, shea butter, vitamins C and E, plus sunflower, almond and avocado oils. £24 Cost £12.05
  • 1 x Olive Oil Cleanse and Nourish Solid Cleansing Balm (250g) - for use on both body and face, this moisturising and hydrating formula is enriched with extra virgin olive oil and shea butter and designed to deeply cleanse your skin without drying £14 Cost £7.03
Worth £77. 50 (thanks SCW), although QVC’s estimate is £71.50, not sure how though, Cost £38.91 incl p&p used in calculations

Looks nice but I bought the last L’occitane TSV and the duo of L’occitane Shea hand and body wash so all stocked up. What annoys me when reading reviews and hearing the Brand Ambassadors speaking is they always say this will leave your skin ‘nourished’ or ‘plump’ or it’s ‘decadent’ - cringey 😱 I do like posh soap/wash but it’s just that 🙄....

ml for ml

A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Pure Greek Olive Oil Skincare Collection individually from QVC you’d pay £71.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £36.54.

• 1 x Olive Early Harvest Vitality Shield Booster Oil (30ml) - an intensely hydrating face oil that works to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Contains omega 6 fatty acids, Super C, vitamins E and F, antioxidants and polyphenols £39.50 Cost £19.83
  • 1 x Olive Crepe Rescue Intensive Body Treatment (200ml) - a targeted moisturiser that is formulated to improve the look of crepey skin, fine lines and wrinkles. This rich oil-and-butter formula contains a wealth of ingredients including Grecian extra virgin olive oil, olive leaf extract, provitamin B5, grape seed extract, shea butter, vitamins C and E, plus sunflower, almond and avocado oils. £24 Cost £12.05
  • 1 x Olive Oil Cleanse and Nourish Solid Cleansing Balm (250g) - for use on both body and face, this moisturising and hydrating formula is enriched with extra virgin olive oil and shea butter and designed to deeply cleanse your skin without drying £14 Cost £7.03
Worth £77. 50 (thanks SCW), although QVC’s estimate is £71.50, not sure how though, Cost £38.91 incl p&p used in calculations
On the TSV airing they did say it was £77.50.

I like it but not buying. I was watching the repeats this morning of the TSV launch. Did Jill's face look a bit odd or lopsided or was it just my eyes?

CC

Latest posts

Back