Um.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Chuntley looks to have put some weight on, and in the Christmas show she's continually hiding her tum with her iPad....... I'm thinking the obvious, but she's over 50 (isn't she?), so highly unlikely.

not unknown and perhaps now that she and Scottie are no longer in lockdown they are going at it like rabbits!

I do agree that she has put on quite a lot, very noticeable around her face. I also noticed she is back to a fringe .

You can always tell when Chuntley has put on a few pounds, she doesn’t swirl and glide around looking at herself in the monitor as if she could eat herself and constantly telling everyone she’s a size 8, and yes I agree, I seen her a few weeks back doing the same thing holding the iPad to cover her whole stomach, to be honest it must’ve been difficult to hold it that way but she pushed through it so no one seen her yummy, maybe she’s not a part time vegan any more.

Just had a quick channel hop and oh my word, yes she’s put on more pounds since I last seen her, see the chesticles have made a giest appearance today

I have to say I've put a bit of weight on during the lock down, working from home, moving from bed to the bathroom to the kitchen to the computer. Even daily walks don't make the same amount of movement that I used to do when at work. But I'm not complaining! I'm more calm now that I'm away from the overcrowded and sometimes toxic office.

I have to say I've put a bit of weight on during the lock down, working from home, moving from bed to the bathroom to the kitchen to the computer. Even daily walks don't make the same amount of movement that I used to do when at work. But I'm not complaining! I'm more calm now that I'm away from the overcrowded and sometimes toxic office.
Me too I am now at my heaviest weight, am just not moving enough, all my clothes are feeling much more snug and I have no interest in buying anymore as not sure what will fit or it will look horrible on me so at least I am saving money 😅, but started doing couch to 5k this week as need to do something about it, but agree about overcrowded and toxic environments at work, some places I have worked in the past have been like that and the peace at home is far more calming, i am sure a lot of people don't want to return to the office,

Just for a change I'm going to be nice... I had written on another thread that I thought she'd put on weight then I read that her cat is very ill & she's preparing for the worst. I put on weight when I retired & even though I thought I was busy it was nothing compared with how I was when working. I knew that I'd find it difficult to shift it bymyself so joined Slimming World; I didn't think it would be for me so was surprised by how much I loved my Tuesday mornings & how many lovely people I've met. I've found this year really tough & I've lost weight so when SW starts again next week I'll be told off for being too far below target. Now that my hair's back to normal I no longer look like Lucius Malfoy but dressed in black I'm a dead ringer for Mrs Danvers from Rebecca :eek:

Before our Tigger passed 18 years ago, then our second furry family members, Ebony our black cat and Lucky our Lop Eared rabbit, both rescue animals, after their passing two years ago I was the opposite, I was that distraught I couldn’t eat when we were informed by the vet they were ill or a long time after they passed, it’s a grief and pain I wouldn’t wish on my worse enemy, it’s a horrible experience to go through and it’s a loss the same whenever you lose a loved one, furry or none furry.

I think what it is with Chuntley is the gloating, the swirling and caressing herself while informing people watching in a patronising way that she too was once on the heavier side and hey look at me now! you too can be slim like me if you’re a vegan and put the work in whilst not really caring that some people are overweight due to illness or medication and looking on wishing they could be a size 8 too, so don’t be worried about commenting on Chuntleys weight gain, her gloating, bragging and showing off has well and truly came back to buy her on the ass.

Before our Tigger passed 18 years ago, then our second furry family members, Ebony our black cat and Lucky our Lop Eared rabbit, both rescue animals, after their passing two years ago I was the opposite, I was that distraught I couldn’t eat when we were informed by the vet they were ill or a long time after they passed, it’s a grief and pain I wouldn’t wish on my worse enemy, it’s a horrible experience to go through and it’s a loss the same whenever you lose a loved one, furry or none furry.

I think what it is with Chuntley is the gloating, the swirling and caressing herself while informing people watching in a patronising way that she too was once on the heavier side and hey look at me now! you too can be slim like me if you’re a vegan and put the work in whilst not really caring that some people are overweight due to illness or medication and looking on wishing they could be a size 8 too, so don’t be worried about commenting on Chuntleys weight gain, her gloating, bragging and showing off has well and truly came back to bite her on the ass.

Caught part of a Diamonique sale and she was presenting.

Mentioned her cat Pixie and all smiley saying photos are up on her page. Does not sound like a seriously ill cat?

Gushing about her best friend male Stephen coming to stay this weekend in Wales. Oh, and her best female friend was also coming.

Just for a change I'm going to be nice... I had written on another thread that I thought she'd put on weight then I read that her cat is very ill & she's preparing for the worst. I put on weight when I retired & even though I thought I was busy it was nothing compared with how I was when working. I knew that I'd find it difficult to shift it bymyself so joined Slimming World; I didn't think it would be for me so was surprised by how much I loved my Tuesday mornings & how many lovely people I've met. I've found this year really tough & I've lost weight so when SW starts again next week I'll be told off for being too far below target. Now that my hair's back to normal I no longer look like Lucius Malfoy but dressed in black I'm a dead ringer for Mrs Danvers from Rebecca :eek:

Joining SW was the best thing I ever did. I knew I was overweight but I had no idea by how much until one of my best mates pulled me to one side one day and told me (in a very nice way), that if I wanted to see 40, I really needed to do something about it before it was too late. He even offered to join SW with me for a bit of moral support (even though he's as thin as a rake). In the end I went on my own, but it was absolutely worth it. I lost 11 stone in just over 2 years and I don't think I've ever felt better. Luckily I worked right through lockdown so I didn't really impact me in a major way to be honest.

Joining SW was the best thing I ever did. I knew I was overweight but I had no idea by how much until one of my best mates pulled me to one side one day and told me (in a very nice way), that if I wanted to see 40, I really needed to do something about it before it was too late. He even offered to join SW with me for a bit of moral support (even though he's as thin as a rake). In the end I went on my own, but it was absolutely worth it. I lost 11 stone in just over 2 years and I don't think I've ever felt better. Luckily I worked right through lockdown so I didn't really impact me in a major way to be honest.

That’s absolutely fantastic, well done 👏👏👏👏❤️

Thank you, I am pleased with myself but in some ways I'm actually pretty embarrassed that I let myself get into a position that I actually needed to lose that much weight if that makes sense, so it's a double edged sword to be honest.
I have heard that from a number of the people I know at SW. You made the healthy decision & let's face it putting on weight is far easier than losing it. That's an amazing weight loss, your consultant must be delighted with your achievement.

Thank you, I am pleased with myself but in some ways I'm actually pretty embarrassed that I let myself get into a position that I actually needed to lose that much weight if that makes sense, so it's a double edged sword to be honest.

Never be embarrassed, it’s an easy trap for anyone to fall in to, if ever you feel embarrassed then just remember the massive achievement you’ve made by losing all that weight, honestly you should be proud of yourself. Put the past behind you now, that’s it, it’s done and remember how amazing you are. 👏👏👏👏

Me too I am now at my heaviest weight, am just not moving enough, all my clothes are feeling much more snug and I have no interest in buying anymore as not sure what will fit or it will look horrible on me so at least I am saving money 😅, but started doing couch to 5k this week as need to do something about it, but agree about overcrowded and toxic environments at work, some places I have worked in the past have been like that and the peace at home is far more calming, i am sure a lot of people don't want to return to the office,
I would always put on weight during the six week summer holiday as did all my colleagues, even the PE teachers, & when I retired I put on 10 pounds in as many months. There's a big difference between our life at home & the one at work so I'm not surprised that people have gained a few pounds.

I think what it is with Chuntley is the gloating, the swirling and caressing herself while informing people watching in a patronising way that she too was once on the heavier side and hey look at me now! you too can be slim like me if you’re a vegan and put the work in whilst not really caring that some people are overweight due to illness or medication and looking on wishing they could be a size 8 too, so don’t be worried about commenting on Chuntleys weight gain, her gloating, bragging and showing off has well and truly came back to buy her on the ass.
I totally agree about the pain of loss & it hurts in every way. She has been smug & patronising over her weight loss & also about her sodding vegan lifestyle while still promoting, & using, beauty products that are tested on animals, a complete contradiction. I've always thought that the food photos she posts show high calorie stuff so putting on weight must be just as easy for vegans as the rest of us. I've been a veggie for years & never had an issue but cheese, mayo & golden syrup (not together) & a relaxing start to my retirement were my undoing two years ago.

I totally agree about the pain of loss & it hurts in every way. She has been smug & patronising over her weight loss & also about her sodding vegan lifestyle while still promoting, & using, beauty products that are tested on animals, a complete contradiction. I've always thought that the food photos she posts show high calorie stuff so putting on weight must be just as easy for vegans as the rest of us. I've been a veggie for years & never had an issue but cheese, mayo & golden syrup (not together) & a relaxing start to my retirement were my undoing two years ago.

The vegan years were the most annoying, she doesn’t mention it every two seconds now so I’m assuming it didn’t last, like learning Welsh, learning Scottish, designing for Clog-Eye........

When she first started her vegan trip, it wasn’t for ethical reasons no, it was because her beautiful soul was one, obviously didn’t bother him that she still used her leather bags and leather shoes so he too obviously wasn’t a committed vegan either...............a match made in Sainsbury’s. 😂

Latest posts

Back