10/08/20 - 16/08/20 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What is it from the Liz Earle range? A home, away and stay package of C&P in all sorts of sizes? Apparently C&P was seldomly part of the TSVs before, we all know that. ;-)

10/08/20 - 16/08/20 Big Deal Prices

Liz Earle British Beauty Icons 4 Piece Collection Big Deal Price £36.98 + post

VibroSlim Radial Plus 3D Fitness Vibration Plate Big Deal Price £234.96 + post

Ninja Dual Zone Airfryer Big Deal Price £135 + post

Selling off old LE stock then
Just caught the start of the video ;) all the back drop features the new moisturiser and they are selling the old one :p:LOL:

The website has changed the options now, so it looks like it is the old version of skin repair in this kit.

Not that I'm buying though because even though it's definitely one of my favourite versions of C & P I'm pretty much over LE these days apart from their shampoo.

The website has changed the options now, so it looks like it is the old version of skin repair in this kit.

Not that I'm buying though because even though it's definitely one of my favourite versions of C & P I'm pretty much over LE these days apart from their shampoo.

I love their shampoo. I tend to get the pack of three from their website. It’s cheaper than buying three separately, and when they do 30% off it works out about £7 a tube.

Boots have got up to 30% off LE at the moment

Latest posts

Back