Philosophy TSV 06/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They used to do some excellent TSV facial skin care sets I’ve had a few on auto delivery which ran for 12 months, those were the good old days.

I remember those TSVs and also had one on Auto Delivery which had several drops. It had Purity Made Simple (which I actually hate, due to a reaction which makes my face itch like mad) but also Poreless Flawless, Microdelivery(?), Hope in a Jar and a shampoo / shower gel and lip gloss in a different smell each time. 10-12 years ago but seems like yesterday.

Used to use quite a bit of the skincare. I found it very effective.The perfume doesn’t last long on me so I don’t go for the recent TSVs

I quite fancy a purity TSV but it’s usually a deal or beauty of the month. I like some of the perfume - nude one - but am not that impressed with the bath/shower gel.

for example this one has only been on air once https://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-3-Piece-Summer-Skin-Ready-Collection.product.240598.html?sc=SRCH & they have already put it in clearence (most of the other skincare ones have done similar but with bigger savings & sold out from just the web without going to air)
I don’t understand why it’s not featured on air more the skin care years ago was very popular must have been to feature sets on auto delivery for 12 months.
Corrine the guest seems a lovely lady and excellent representative for the brand, just not seen enough.

I don’t understand why it’s not featured on air more the skin care years ago was very popular must have been to feature sets on auto delivery for 12 months.
Corrine the guest seems a lovely lady and excellent representative for the brand, just not seen enough.

because they know what sells more why give air time to the rest of the skincare range if it dont sell? (apart from purity)

also Corrine is a fantastic guest (all the guests are)

Latest posts

Back