Um.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A relative who was just at the point of finalising a divorce to a horrible spouse died in very tragic circumstances without a will. The ink wasn’t dry on the death certificate when the spouse made a claim on the estate as “next of kin” The family was so devastated they didn’t object so the spouse got everything including a house which hadn’t even been moved Into. Needless to say the family were expected, and did , pay all the expenses for funeral etc.
I like to think that Karma will ensure this person faces the consequences of those horrible actions.

Hello again lovelies .. thank you sooo very much for your lovely comments 😘
It’s been something I’ve only just told a friend had a good cry .. it helped ( delayed ) and yes I’m a big advocate for counselling .. had some before .. so will def not rule it out ... 👍
thank you again .. you are all so lovely .. hope you are all well and safe and I want to join in again ..
I’d tell you all but I can’t on here .. just not the place of course .. thank you again .. best forum ever as I said 😘 air hugs for you all ... and breath 😘

Just for a change I'm going to be nice... I had written on another thread that I thought she'd put on weight then I read that her cat is very ill & she's preparing for the worst. I put on weight when I retired & even though I thought I was busy it was nothing compared with how I was when working. I knew that I'd find it difficult to shift it bymyself so joined Slimming World; I didn't think it would be for me so was surprised by how much I loved my Tuesday mornings & how many lovely people I've met. I've found this year really tough & I've lost weight so when SW starts again next week I'll be told off for being too far below target. Now that my hair's back to normal I no longer look like Lucius Malfoy but dressed in black I'm a dead ringer for Mrs Danvers from Rebecca :eek:
As a fellow cat lover I'm cutting her some slack too.

Welcome back, May!
Not every news, sad, glad or bad, is for sharing. It's important to have some privacy, even when admitting you're sailing in choppy waters.
the main thing is that you have taken the time, found an outlet with a supportive friend, and now you feel able to join in again.
Sending virtual hugs to you.

Don’t forget we are here either to support or just to give a giggle or moan any time you need us even if it is only for a few minutes away from your trouble, or just take a wee while to yourself to gather your thoughts and feelings.

Welcome back, May!
Not every news, sad, glad or bad, is for sharing. It's important to have some privacy, even when admitting you're sailing in choppy waters.
the main thing is that you have taken the time, found an outlet with a supportive friend, and now you feel able to join in again.
Sending virtual hugs to you.
Yes, sailing in choppy waters, that is what i do every day. You guys, my friends, make me get on with it!

C

Don’t forget we are here either to support or just to give a giggle or moan any time you need us even if it is only for a few minutes away from your trouble, or just take a wee while to yourself to gather your thoughts and feelings.

:love: Just so kind ..loveallthingsitalian and I just realised I could have sent a nicer emoticon when I replied rather than just a likes to you all xx

Latest posts

Back