Excuse me! £186 for a straw basket!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a limit these days to what I'll pay for anything. And overpriced straw baskets or plastic handbags are included.

I would love to start a sports telly revolution. If EVERYONE cancelled their overpriced Sky/BT Sports at the same time we would be telling the overpriced footballers in particular to shove it.

I handled my friend's new Chanel handbag several years ago when she paid $1200 in the US for it (must've been quite a while ago as the exchange rate was good). Now they're over double that and while I can appreciate their beauty, design, quality etc., they are NOT worth anywhere near that amount. It's just silly how the fashion oneupmanship on social media has pumped up prices.

I have bought expensive bags in my time Including LG and have had a couple of eye watering leather bags handmade for me in a very expensive shop in Italy. But no more - bags either sit at my feet under the desk getting kicked and run over by casters or a small cross body bag to hold my mask, gloves, sanatiser, credit card to do the grocery shop. Never go anywhere else .

I've got 4 LG handbags, all bought in her sale for about 1/3 of the normal price. They are exceptionally well made. I've seen the straw bag though and that is not for me. I don't really do handbags but I do love the ones I have and I like that they are different. That was in my days of city girl working and now I'm country girl dog walking and working but not in an office. I spend far more now on wellies than handbags :D

CC (forgot I have one of LG's vanity cases as well and oooohhhh, I love it).

Latest posts

Back