Kitchenaid TSV 13/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking at the photos Super it really doesn't look that "mini" to me, unless the man in the picture is a giant. All depends what you consider mini I suppose. I'm looking for something that's about the size of a half pint glass.

CC

shopperholic......They’ve got a bigger chopper (now there something you never hear that often) in the sale (or that). https://www.qvcuk.com/KitchenAid-12L-Food-Chopper.product.809073.html?sc=SRCH

Shop around though CC because I’ve seen it cheaper than QVCs “sale” price,

Oops don’t know what I’ve done there were our comments are joined. 😳😳😳

KitchenAid Mini Food Processor
Item Number: 809584
QVC Price £64.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £4.95

This Mini Food Processor from KitchenAid features a multi-purpose stainless steel blade for chopping, mixing and pureing ingredients, an 830ml work bowl with a pour spout and handle, and a drizzle basin in the lid for gradually adding oils and other liquids during processing, plus two speed settings and a pulse operation to help you get coarse or fine results. Lightweight and compact, this mini food processor is the ideal size for keeping on your countertop for everyday tasks and batch creations.

*A great saving: If you were to the buy the KitchenAid Mini Food Processor directly from KitchenAid you’d pay £69. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £46.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £17.07.

A kitchen essential - use this handy and versatile tool to chop raw fruits, vegetables and nuts for snacks or meals, mince herbs and garlic to add to your favourite recipes, purée cooked fruit or vegetables for homemade baby food or to use as bases for soups and sauces, make breadcrumbs for your next mac and cheese, grind meat for a delicious chilli, and so much more!

Easy-to-use design - a simple one-touch operation on the lid makes using this mini food processor straightforward, quick and convenient, while the two speeds and pulse operation allow you to take precise control of your results.

Marvellously mini - perfectly compact, keep it on the countertop where you can have it to hand for everyday use in the kitchen, or store it away with ease by popping the parts inside the work bowl and wrapping the cord neatly underneath.

Classic colours - appealing to all styles and tastes, take your pick from four classic KitchenAid colours designed to complement every home. Onyx Black, Almond Cream and Contour Silver will each effortlessly blend into the décor for a subtle, sleek look, while Empire Red offers an eye-catching pop of colour.

• Work bowl is made from BPA-free plastic
  • Lid, work bowl and blade are all dishwasher-safe
  • Wipe base clean after use

Colour options:

• Empire Red
  • Onyx Black
  • Almond Cream
  • Contour Silver

What's in the box?

• 1 x KitchenAid Mini Food Processor

Or you could save £3.98 and buy it from ebay at £47.99 (seller refurbished, no big deal because my Kitchenaid came with a foreign manual which makes me suspect it was refurbished, and it works perfectly). Unless it's a very special deal, I've learned not to be panicked by the promise of a higher price tomorrow into buying any TSV.

If I hadn’t already got a Ninja I might have considered this, but I would have shopped about for a better price, but I can’t see the point of my having two gadgets which do almost the same thing.

Latest posts

Back