Judith Williams Beauty TSV 09/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well after seeing her face, you cant tell me she hasn't had work done. Her forehead never moved a centimetre, so all that guff about her gloopy creams giving her that great skin is just another marketing ploy.

Trades Descriptions are usually very hot on false promises, so why aren't these beauty doyennes targeted for their clearly blatant lying ?

Well after seeing her face, you cant tell me she hasn't had work done. Her forehead never moved a centimetre, so all that guff about her gloopy creams giving her that great skin is just another marketing ploy.

Trades Descriptions are usually very hot on false promises, so why aren't these beauty doyennes targeted for their clearly blatant lying ?

I agree, I've never understood why Lulu gets so much grief on here for having work done when it's pretty obvious that she isn't the only one who appears on Q that has, JW, Perricone lady & the BeautyBio guest have all clearly had certain procedures as well.

Well, Lulu apart from having fillers etc in the early days made out she created the Time Bomb range herself. When the truth is she was only the face to front the brand, it was her ex-husband John Frieda's brand and he had professionals in the lab create and make it.

But then old Judith does the photo ops standing in a white coat in the lab with the scientists. 😂 Oh, and they refuse to actually tell how much active ingredient retinol there is in there. So that means it is very very very low and will have very little effect. Someone on Facebook contacted them and asked the retinol content and got the reply they could not answer that question. Makes you wonder a company cannot even give you an answer about one of their products.

I have to say I have had good results with the Retinol range and still use it, but not keen on the LifeLong Beauty especially the Rose oil.Judith’s face has always intrigued me it is almost mask like, so smooth and evenly toned.Not a freckle or blemish in sight.Some ‘good’ work going on there I reckon and not down to the products!

I agree, I've never understood why Lulu gets so much grief on here for having work done when it's pretty obvious that she isn't the only one who appears on Q that has, JW, Perricone lady & the BeautyBio guest have all clearly had certain procedures as well.

The one that made me laugh the most was Joan Rivers god rest her soul, and then there's Alicia Douvall both ladies producing anti aging skin products - cheaper than getting your face hacked open and put back together again!
I've given up on the idea of anti -aging products, there's far too many to choose from and as I found to my cost you can spend a lot of money on at best zero results and at worse puffy, blotchy and sore skin. I'm just pleased to have found a skincare range (lanvadin by Garnier) that is reasonably priced, smells gorgeous and keeps my skin moisturised and blemish free.

I too Merryone am not investing in expensive skincare anymore.I became disenchanted with Decleor and Elemis when they were bought out and products tweeted.I still use LE but much less having replaced C&P with Aldi’s version.I do use high factor sun cream during the day and like an oil product, discovered I had a Decleor Oil yesterday in my stash from way back, so will be using that up.Will look at Lanvadin, if you find something that suits and is easy on the cash, result!

I think Judith is a very attractive lady, but no one has skin as tight and smooth as that! She also wears a wig. She certainly is very convincing when presenting her products, theatrical and a bit ott! I do like to watch her, lthink she almost mesmerises me! I too like her retinol range, but in the past have had to send her other ranges back as they were too heavy and greasy.
I noticed that Keeley (Elemis) has had new teeth, and her lips look suspiciously plump!

Well when you think how long Judith W has been on QVC, and her face hasn't aged ???? tells its own story.

I agree that all the brands are fighting each other with their anti ageing range. I've used Elemis m/c for years and it suits me. In the early days Elemis had a far fewer range product, but now there are so many products that are being introduced, in different packaging and to use in the morning/evening, that seem to do the same job, that its become the Elemis Supermarket, and cheapens the brand.

Well when you think how long Judith W has been on QVC, and her face hasn't aged ???? tells its own story.

I agree that all the brands are fighting each other with their anti ageing range. I've used Elemis m/c for years and it suits me. In the early days Elemis had a far fewer range product, but now there are so many products that are being introduced, in different packaging and to use in the morning/evening, that seem to do the same job, that its become the Elemis Supermarket, and cheapens the brand.

.......but it looks to me that it has changed :unsure::geek:😵

I put a post on the QVC arsebook page that anyone selling anti-aging products on QVC should have to mention that they had been nipped tucked lifted or peeled because it was false advertising to give the impression that their incredibly smooth skin was only due to the pots of gloop they were peddling.

The amount of abuse I received you would have thought I had said that Lulu, Judith Williams etc were boiling babies!!

I put a post on the QVC arsebook page that anyone selling anti-aging products on QVC should have to mention that they had been nipped tucked lifted or peeled because it was false advertising to give the impression that their incredibly smooth skin was only due to the pots of gloop they were peddling.

The amount of abuse I received you would have thought I had said that Lulu, Judith Williams etc were boiling babies!!

Fecking eejits.

When JW first came out on QVC I bought it all and loved it and it was so cheap. Never liked Time Bomb. JW started to get more expensive and then less effective for me. It's clearly obvious, never more so with Lulu who must be in her 70's, that no one, just no one, looks like that at that age without having face lifts. Why not say it. Or do they think that people are so gullible that they think that putting ordinary products on their face will be the fountain of youth?

CC

I think Lulu's age is probably correct because she was known to be about 15 when she first had a hit. Unless my memory is failing, which is always possible of course, lol.

Re the abuse SusieSue received, it's a joke isn't it when they slag us off for being bitches. Self awareness? Not so much! Although I don't think we have been slagged off recently, TBF.

We all know the bin lids on QVC Facebook will jump on anyone who dares to criticize anyone presenting(apart from JF and Kathy) or sells their products on QVC. We are all jealous, mean and awful people. 😂 The mere idea that not everyone drinks the Koolaid is outrageous.

Lulu is 71 (possibly more if that’s showbis age).

i don’t care if her bellybutton is now around the back of her neck but it’s the downright lies and miss selling I object to.

Yes, Lulu is that age, she is slightly younger than me, and I'm coming up 72. Sandie Shaw is a year older, and Cathy McGowan is 77. The wonderful Dusty would be 81 this year, and Cilla around 75. How did we get to this age ??????

Judith Williams Royal Collagen 5 Piece Collection TSV 11/09/20

150ml Gel To Foam Cleanser RRP £24 + post
50ml Face Serum RRP £28 + post
30ml Concentrated Eye Cream RRP £25.50 + post
50ml Face Cream RRP £23 + post
50ml Night Cream RRP £28 + post

Total RRP is £128.50 + post

Attachments

• Judith Williams TSV 1.jpg
    Judith Williams TSV 1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Judith Williams TSV 2.jpg