Alpha H TSV 16/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this the rose-scented moisturiser?
No, it isn't. If you just have a look at the picture, the rose-scented products have "rose" printed on them. No rose here, I am afraid. It is the regular, plain aha-free moisturiser.

No, it isn't. If you just have a look at the picture, the rose-scented products have "rose" printed on them. No rose here, I am afraid. It is the regular, plain aha-free moisturiser.

Thanks Ani.

I might try this if it’s on easy pay because I’ve never tried this brand.

Percy and Ted, and yes they are on Social Media.
They are gorg.....gone off Tom slightly if he uses his cats as social media props/food/bait/insert other...

Slightly off topic, but true (of course).. It's very very hot in the Cotswolds; (praying for rain) so Mr B has just cold flannelled Obie down....with my face cloth! Dog now 'drying' itself by rubbing all over my furniture (dog owners will feel my pain here) Mr B wanted to get a paddling pool for him! A Springer! Nooooooooo!

Slightly off topic, but true (of course).. It's very very hot in the Cotswolds; (praying for rain) so Mr B has just cold flannelled Obie down....with my face cloth! Dog now 'drying' itself by rubbing all over my furniture (dog owners will feel my pain here) Mr B wanted to get a paddling pool for him! A Springer! Nooooooooo!

I do! We did get one for our Springer but he wouldn't go in until Mr Ego sat in it first! He gets taken to the nearby river for a splash on days like this.

He will dive into anything outside but take him to the bathroom for a shower and bath and a more reluctant and miserable-looking dog you will not find.

I do! We did get one for our Springer but he wouldn't go in until Mr Ego sat in it first! He gets taken to the nearby river for a splash on days like this.

He will dive into anything outside but take him to the bathroom for a shower and bath and a more reluctant and miserable-looking dog you will not find.
Snap! Obie is a complete fairy if we attempt to indoor bath him. He's starting to smell of 'dog' now....yuk.
To do what you do, one needs : a nearby river, & a conservatory/wet dog quarantine barracks.
We do have a lake about 10mins human walk away (longer (much) with Obie when trying to train ''no pulling' - ha!) but it's 'still' water, so perhaps not good? Plus just don't trust the swans.....or Obie!

Snap! Obie is a complete fairy if we attempt to indoor bath him. He's starting to smell of 'dog' now....yuk.
To do what you do, one needs : a nearby river, & a conservatory/wet dog quarantine barracks.
We do have a lake about 10mins human walk away (longer (much) with Obie when trying to train ''no pulling' - ha!) but it's 'still' water, so perhaps not good? Plus just don't trust the swans.....or Obie!

I hate to sound like a broken record about Dew but when I whiff 'dog' I mist his bed and him with Dew. It really works and he minds it less than my OH does (I mist him with it when he moans about being hot and sweaty then he moans it's too cold!). It's only a really light misting above him - spins around if he's standing but loves it when it's hot and he's paws up.

Hahaha, you two!

Now I think of it they both have the 'Springer Sprawl' down pat. If we were in Roman times OH would be laying back waiting for his peeled grapes whilst being fanned while woofer would be at his feet waiting for biccies and a belly rub.

Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Gold Firming & Hydrating Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £40.00
P&P £3.95

This three-piece Liquid Gold Firming & Hydrating Collection from Alpha-H includes a supersize version of the iconic, bestselling Liquid Gold, an overnight exfoliating treatment formulated to help refine the look of your skin, plus Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream and Essential Hydration Cream to take your beauty regime to the next level. Discover a smoother, more radiant complexion with these luxurious skincare heroes.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Alpha-H three-piece Liquid Gold Firming & Hydrating Collection after today from QVCUK.com you’d pay £121, plus P&P. So to get it for our Today’s Special Value price of just £40, plus P&P, you’re saving £81.

A beauty icon - the bestselling Liquid Gold helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles so you can enjoy brighter, smoother-looking skin. Plus it comes in supersize in this collection, so you’ll be stocked up for a while!

Upgrade your routine - if you’ve been using the same products for a while, then now’s the time to refresh your regime with these luxurious formulas. Simply add your favourite cleanser and you’re good to go.

Time to stock up - choose our Auto Delivery plan and you’ll receive this same collection twice more every 90 days, so you can keep up your new routine for as long as you need!

Contains:

• 1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - contains 5% glycolic acid, liquorice extract and silk proteins and helps you achieve a brighter, smoother-looking complexion, while working to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • 1 x Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles, as well as illuminate and improve clarity around the delicate eye area. Formulated with peptides, alpha hydroxy acid and white diamond powder
  • 1 x Essential Hydration Cream (50ml; full size) - a soothing, aromatic cream formulated with rose geranium and evening primrose, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and peptides. Helps to restore youthful vitality and suppleness for dehydrated skin

How to use:

Liquid Gold:

• Simply apply on alternating nights to your face, neck and decollete after cleansing and before going to bed
  • Ideal for mature, sun damaged and dull complexions
  • Once opened, use within 24 months

Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream:

• Apply to clean, dry skin using the applicator wand to glide a small amount of cream around the orbital bone

Essential Hydration Cream:

• Can be used both morning and night to cleansed skin
  • Makes a fantastic base under make-up

Latest posts

Back