Think you know qvc?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I may have watched QVC About 3 times in the last year. Its normally food hours I watch as you have Andi Peters and Dale Franklin trying to flog over expensive food.

If you know QVC, think again, why there ways havent changed since Julia first appeared.

I mainly watch IW or C&C yes there presenters are maybe a bit more rougher around the edges, but have personailty
The food shows are the one show that I refuse to watch. All the 'ooh-ing and 'ahh-ing and fuss that they make over the obscenely-overpriced food really turns my stomach. When they try and flog a box of biscuits for £25, or a couple of bags of popcorn for £20 it just makes me think they're taking the piss - even more than they are normally.

The latest slogan from their website:
Just discovering QVC? Not to brag, but we've got the best brands - okay we're bragging!

They do seem to take note of what's said on here! How long before that's incorporated in a TV ad - or am I giving their marketing department ideas?!

The latest slogan from their website:
Just discovering QVC? Not to brag, but we've got the best brands - okay we're bragging!

They do seem to take note of what's said on here! How long before that's incorporated in a TV ad - or am I giving their marketing department ideas?!
They've been bragging for some time because that's been on for months - what an awful way to market a business.

Just turned over to have a quick look, and Chuntleys chesticles are trying desperately to contain themselves, is she sitting down because she can’t hide her stomach with her iPad in this hour? who knows? who cares?...........and over the channel goes.

Just turned over to have a quick look, and Chuntleys chesticles are trying desperately to contain themselves, is she sitting down because she can’t hide her stomach with her iPad in this hour? who knows? who cares?...........and over the channel goes.
I assume the fella from Alpha H isn’t interested but she sure as hell is flashing those babes at him. Wonder who she is on with next otherwise flashing has been wasted on Anna and now him.

Ofcourse it could be for the one she loves .......herself !

I assume the fella from Alpha H isn’t interested but she sure as hell is flashing those babes at him. Wonder who she is on with next otherwise flashing has been wasted on Anna and now him.

Ofcourse it could be for the one she loves .......herself !

Spot on Lati she’ll only ever wear mirrored sunglasses too, just so she’ll always see herself gazing lovingly back at her own reflection.

I have said this many times but during ad breaks on programmes, I watch I channel hop. So start with QVC and the flankers last a few seconds, IW then GemsTV. Then move to the music channels I like the 70s,80s, and 90s ones usually. Still get back in time for the 3-minute ad break to be just finishing and the programme restarting.

I cannot remember the last time I watched a full hour of QVC or the rest, to be honest. As I have gotten older I no longer can be bothered with watching crap and morons selling crap.

Latest posts

Back