White Stuff on QVC 17/09/20 at 2pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have quite a few things from White Stuff and Like the fact you can mix and match things. I love their cardigans and skirts and will be interested to see what Q have to offer.

That makes a change...lets just hope it's not "tweaked" especially for QVC. I've bought a few things from White Stuff and the quality's great but I'd have no need to buy as they have a store in town. Good for those who don't though I guess but they need to offer good deals otherwise it wouldn't be worth it.

I still think these are expensive prices for clothes, I’m more the Ideal World stylish, comfortable, good quality and most of all cheap type of woman 👍😃

Yeah it will be interesting because WS don’t charge postage, but QVC do and as they’ll more than likely come direct from supplier, QVC will still whack a few quid postage on because after all, that “free” phone number won’t pay itself.

I like White Stuff but have found a new company Valentte. Hand wash,diffusers, shea butter etc in organic scents. At the moment they £55 boxes are £25 and delivery is quick. You can order 3 sample fragrances for 99p. They are based in Nantwich.
I'm wondering if you have The White Company in mind?
The names are similar.
I came across White Stuff in John Lewis originally, but they do have some stand alone stores. Nice clothing.

Just to add : I googled Valentte the products look lovely!

Oh dear, saw White Stuff and thought you meant fridges freezers washing machines etc!

I thought it must be something Q was shipping in from Columbia! Well, it is a market they haven’t yet exploited and times are tough.

I have never heard of White Stuff. I wonder if in the shows, the QVC presenters will say “We are calling this white”.

Latest posts

Back