Chunk of Devon 🥟

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't watch bake off but,has MB left now? Probs a bit too boring.
'Probs a bit too boring' - did you mean her or GBBO? The reason she left was out of loyalty to the BBC, Mel & Sue also didn't do the move over to Channel 4 when the production company gave the rights to the show to the highest bidder.

It’s great when you hear of people with scruples. Slightly easier for MB as at 80+ she isn’t trying to make a name for herself. I always liked Mel & Sue but this made me like them even more.

KT has always been the absolute worst for umming, ahhing and general bumbling but she was always quite pleasant with it but in the last couple of years she has seemingly had a total personality transplant because she is now one of Q’s most obnoxious presenters
She was on with so called 'fashion guru' Glenn Campbell couple of weeks ago and it was horrendous! He constantly repeats himself 'fashion story...pop on a little biker jacket,little trainers,little handbag' mumble mumble! Kaff mixing ALL the sizes up,car crash TV at it's best👎

Style it with:
denim jacket
bomber jacket
trainers (spring/summer)
boots & tights (autumn/winter)
All above are perfect for ladies who lunch
Just heard on the 'Reiker' show...'perfect boots for a mountain restaurant' or when visiting Judith Williams in Austria😁

Beach cover up (scarf too big to wear around your neck)
Size not critical (stocks low)
table top dressing (restaurant tables where you could be naked bottom half but decked like a Christmas tree at the top)

She was on with so called 'fashion guru' Glenn Campbell couple of weeks ago and it was horrendous! He constantly repeats himself 'fashion story...pop on a little biker jacket,little trainers,little handbag' mumble mumble! Kaff mixing ALL the sizes up,car crash TV at it's best👎
It's always Groundhog Day with his phrases, however, I think he's quite a gentle person, he's got a kind face & is holding his age well.

Latest posts

Back