Judith Williams Beauty TSV 09/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never seen this colour packaging from Judith before. Is it new or if not has anyone tried this range? I found her face creams in the pale pink pots a bit tacky but the dark pink not so bad.

I stick to her Retinol range although I have had one of the night serums which I think I may return, it is sticky and leaves a oily film.So am possibly moving away from JW.

Judith Williams Royal Collagen 5 Piece Skincare Collection
Item Number: 240811
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

This skincare collection from Judith Williams features five essential products from the Royal Collagen range, including Gel to Foam Cleanser, Serum and Eye Cream. Treat your skin to a new anti-ageing routine with the help of this radiance-boosting and firming Judith Williams selection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this five-piece Royal Collagen Skincare Collection individually directly from Judith Williams you'd pay £128. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £41.98, plus P&P, you're saving £82.07.

Discover Royal Collagen - enriched with high quality sea algae, jojoba oil and vitamin E, this collection may be your answer to combating unwanted signs of ageing. From cleansing to hydrating, each product is specially designed for mature skin and formulated to promote a supple, brighter and more toned appearance, working to enhance your natural radiance.

Contains:

• 1 x Royal Collagen Gel to Foam Cleanser (150ml; full size) - transforming from a gel to a gentle foam, this cleanser works to remove dirt and make-up from the face and decollete, leaving you feeling deeply cleansed and moisturised. Rich in amino acids
  • 1 x Royal Collagen Day Cream (50ml; full size) - this hydrating day cream works to improve the appearance of fine lines and helps to leave skin feeling firm, as well as promoting a soft and smooth complexion
  • 1 x Royal Collagen Night Cream (50ml; full size) - intensively moisturising yet easily absorbed, this night cream is the perfect way to complete your evening skincare routine
  • 1 x Royal Collagen Face Serum (50ml; full size) - a lightweight yet effective serum to help soothe, firm and plump the look of your complexion, while adding a subtle glow
  • 1 x Royal Collagen Eye Cream (30ml; full size) - helping to improve the visible signs of ageing around your delicate under-eye area, this gentle but powerful eye cream helps to give your skin a hit of TLC when it needs it the most
How to use:
Royal Collagen Gel to Foam Cleanser:

• Apply to damp skin
  • Gently massage into skin
  • Rinse with warm water
Royal Collagen Eye Cream:

• Apply to under-eye area after cleansing the skin
  • Gently massage in until absorbed
Royal Collagen Serum:

• After applying eye cream, smooth this serum onto skin in light upward strokes
  • Follow with your day or night moisturiser
Royal Collagen Day Cream:

• Gently massage into clean, dry skin as part of your morning routine
Royal Collagen Night Cream:

• Apply as the final step in your evening skincare routine

ml for ml

150ml Gel To Foam Cleanser RRP £24 + post, cost £8.58
50ml Face Serum RRP £28 + post, cost £10.01
30ml Concentrated Eye Cream RRP £25.50 + post, cost £9.11
50ml Face Cream RRP £23 + post, cost £8.22
50ml Night Cream RRP £28 + post, cost £10.01

Total RRP is £128.50 + post cost £45.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Just about to order. I got the candles on Monday and want the featherbed tomorrow. Oh my!!!!! Not to mention the emergency footwear.

Oh Jill presenting. I wonder if this is a range she could never be without! I suppose I should listen to a bit to check it is suitable, lol.

Judith is at Q in person keep expecting her to burst out with 🎤 🎶
Do you believe in life after love?
Do you remember love?
Do you remember love?
36ABEC71-F8F4-4518-84DA-841A6ADE890D.jpeg

Thought JW was brilliant when it first came out, my skin loved it and then it all seemed to go pear shaped. Different smells to the product, you'd just get used to and love a product then it would disappear and then it didn't seem to have any effect any more. Another brand dumped I'm afraid. I do like the rose oil though but I haven't bought it for ages.

CC

JW is from the same stable as M Asam, Flora Mare (remember them) and Elizabeth Grant (cheap and cheerful) Years and years ago I tried JW, I had some EG in at the time and it was exactly the same and exactly the same bottle too. I realised at that point that every beauty brand don’t have their own factories so one will make it for several different brands, and just change the name.

Latest posts

Back