Ruth TSV 1.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 237
  • Ruth TSV 2.jpg
    Ruth TSV 2.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Ruth TSV 3.jpg
    Ruth TSV 3.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 230
Pulled tight down over her hips another inch or two and it would be a tunic.

Yes May hemmed in is exactly how it feels! That desperate need to run and get fresh air at the most inappropriate times!

I see RL on the front of the Express looking very casual (no helmet hair) wearing a denim jacket wonder if it’s her Q one? She is constantly in mags but rarely is her Q “designer range” mentioned.

I cant see a zip on those pictures, and she seems to include zips as a 'design' feature. Well what good they are especially on the back of jumpers I don't know, except get caught in your hair.

Here's betting you wont actually see the long sleeves, as they always get pushed up to elbow length. Defeats the object to me, why do that ? just buy a ****** 3/4 sleeve instead !!!!

And yep ! plenty of 'stretch' across the bust, but will be tight as a drum across the aris area.

There`s an interview with her in Prima magazine where she brags about one of her QVC jackets sold out in 3 minutes and saying she enjoys "designing" her range.

Zips are on the hem Brissles for some strange reason and you can bet “knitted” won’t be anything like you or I would expect- sure to be a coarse woven poly/elastane that will give you the look and feel of a more traditional jumper but will stretch from here to Australia. It looks pretty grim to me! No doubt her fan club will love it!

I suppose her 'designing' time is a couple of hours one afternoon a week with the real design team, when she's not appearing on the tele/attending production meetings/ doing the weekly shop/looking after Eammon, or actually doing a stint on QVC ! Designers have to do their 'time' at design college, then slog away at getting their stuff noticed - this takes years, and years. So I get really pissed off at these 'names' who say they 'design' - whether its the jewellery lot, or fashion, and oh yes AND Victoria Beckham, when in reality, they dont.

I suppose her 'designing' time is a couple of hours one afternoon a week with the real design team, when she's not appearing on the tele/attending production meetings/ doing the weekly shop/looking after Eammon, or actually doing a stint on QVC ! Designers have to do their 'time' at design college, then slog away at getting their stuff noticed - this takes years, and years. So I get really pissed off at these 'names' who say they 'design' - whether its the jewellery lot, or fashion, and oh yes AND Victoria Beckham, when in reality, they dont.

It's the same for the "names" that suddenly become skincare experts or perfumiers! Wonder if the design is printed on or woven in..either or, don't think it'll look great when it's stretched to the limit or been through the washing machine a couple of times

Couple of hours a week is stretching it IMO! More like a pre season meeting when some designs from China are put in front of her with the buyers pushing a couple to fit in with their other ranges and voila Ruthie has designed the range - next meeting in 4 moths for the summer season .

Ruth Langsford Knitted Animal Print Jumper
Item Number: 185938
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £2.95

This chic jumper from Ruth Langsford features a bold, all-over animal print, a flattering V-neckline, zip details at the hemline and long sleeves. Unleash your inner wild thing by adding this versatile jumper to your transitional wardrobe.

Figure-flattering style – crafted from soft and stretchy natural yarn fibres, not only is this jumper super comfortable to wear, it hugs beautifully to your body to help create the illusion of an hourglass figure.

What's the occasion? This stylish jumper is a great option in your wardrobe, boasting a versatile design that can be dressed up or down as you please. For a day of running errands, team with jeans or leggings and add a pair of trainers. Heading out of an evening? Swap the jeans for bootcut trousers and pair with heels for an elegant ensemble.

Animal instinct - with a selection of animal prints in five colours to pick from, which one will be your favourite? For a classic neutral, try Natural or Grey, but if you want to add a vibrant shade to your collection, go for Cobalt, Emerald or Berry.

• 60% cotton, 40% viscose
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:

• Natural
  • Grey
  • Cobalt
  • Emerald
  • Berry

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 133.2cm (52.5")
  • Length: XS: 72.4cm (28.5"), S: 72.9cm (28.7"), M: 73.7cm (29"), L: 74.6cm (29.4"), XL: 75.6cm (29.7"), 2XL: 77.5cm (30.5"), 3XL: 80cm (31.5")

All measurements are approximate

Yes so true it makes my blood boil.There is so much talent out there who have to strive and work to prove themselves.Ruth they use because she is known on TV and will appeal to their market, so will be involved as far as her opinion and ideas but she doesn’t set herself up as some fashion icon.The Beckham woman is another matter.She has bought ( or rather David has) her way in.Runway shows in Paris attended by Anna Wintour, shop just off Bond Street and not a penny in profit for years.If you are bigger than a size 8/10 forget it even the Skinny & moneyed who can pay her ridiculous prices do not see her as a name to aspire to.Yet on she goes sweeping the streets with her trouser hems & now will be hard at work on the wedding dress.

Latest posts

Back