Alison O’Reilly of Diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Just an update from her Instagram page. She is very open about her treatment, doing a vlog.

Her tumours have responded very well to the various treatments - non evident at the moment although not curable.

she is currently in hospital undergoing a stem cell transplant. It’s also been discovered that she lacks a gene that offers some protection against cancer, so this might have made her more susceptible.

I don’t know her apart from watching QVC but for some reason her illness has resonated with me - perhaps her young age ?

anyway I wish her well for this current stage of treatment.

Just an update from her Instagram page. She is very open about her treatment, doing a vlog.

Her tumours have responded very well to the various treatments - non evident at the moment although not curable.

she is currently in hospital undergoing a stem cell transplant. It’s also been discovered that she lacks a gene that offers some protection against cancer, so this might have made her more susceptible.

I don’t know her apart from watching QVC but for some reason her illness has resonated with me - perhaps her young age ?

anyway I wish her well for this current stage of treatment.
Thanks for the update, yes it is probably her age and that she is likeable and very knowledgeable (and that clearly comes across), that makes it so sad, she is around my age and it sort of 'bolts' you a bit. I know she will never get better, but I hope there is some chance that she maybe on Q again, even it is just briefly or via Zoom (other communication Apps are available (I think!))!

Her Instagram posts are very interesting & she's extremely honest about what she's going through. Watching her husband shave off her hair was very moving but since then she's posted films from her garden, wearing full make up, jewelled turbans & looking good. She knows that she's facing further treatment & that her illness can only be controlled, not cured & is brave enough to say that is her situation. Bless her.

Good for Allison. I saw her pictures after her hair loss looking very glam. I had a stem cell transplant almost 2 years ago for a blood cancer and I couldn’t have looked as glam and upbeat as Allison . it’s a pretty harsh treatment .But it’s amazing what they can do for these conditions nowadays. So far I’m still in complete remission . I hope Allison gets many years remission.

Her Instagram posts are very interesting & she's extremely honest about what she's going through. Watching her husband shave off her hair was very moving but since then she's posted films from her garden, wearing full make up, jewelled turbans & looking good. She knows that she's facing further treatment & that her illness can only be controlled, not cured & is brave enough to say that is her situation. Bless her.
What's her instagram address, please? I'd love to see the pics.

Good for Allison. I saw her pictures after her hair loss looking very glam. I had a stem cell transplant almost 2 years ago for a blood cancer and I couldn’t have looked as glam and upbeat as Allison . it’s a pretty harsh treatment .But it’s amazing what they can do for these conditions nowadays. So far I’m still in complete remission . I hope Allison gets many years remission.
💐

What's her instagram address, please? I'd love to see the pics.

I think Alison is so knowledgeable about jewellery and her enthusiasm comes across well. She's articulate and likeable. I was very sorry to hear that she had been so ill. Her interview (above) was impressive. No self pity or tears just straight to the point and humbly thanking everyone.
I hope that she can manage her illness and be well for decades to come. She is one of the best guests on QVC.

Latest posts

Back