gabba gabba gabba

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My worst nightmare is being shown endless photos of grandchildren of all ages being scrolled on a phone. How can you say you're "not interested' without offending -- you cant, so you just smile wistfully. I don't inflict doggie photos on anyone, so I want the favour returned. It can be worse when they say "would you like to see some photos" - errrrrrr no !

dive in first with your pics to steal their thunder!

I thought he was her second husband.
He was, they split up many years ago & I'm sure that there were posts on here about a liaison with a QVC cameraman being the reason for the divorce. She's mentioned meeting her third husband through a dating site.

My worst nightmare is being shown endless photos of grandchildren of all ages being scrolled on a phone. How can you say you're "not interested' without offending -- you cant, so you just smile wistfully. I don't inflict doggie photos on anyone, so I want the favour returned. It can be worse when they say "would you like to see some photos" - errrrrrr no !

Omg..just seen this...and agreed, but for me it's not confined to pictures of grandchildren..It's holidays, pictures of people I don't even know (This is my me and my mate Sarah when we went to the work fancy dress party), before/after home and garden improvements...Don't mind pets so much though! It's so difficult, if someone asks you whether you'd like to see their photos...you have to say yes unless you want to appear rude, (even though they're being rude inflicting them on you) , or you could say sorry not now I'm in a bit of a rush, another time maybe, but then you'd have to up and leave, so not always convenient. This is where social media comes into its own. These photos are always uploaded onto SM, so your answer can be "I've already seen them on FB, they're lovely" They don't need to know you scrolled past them!

Latest posts

Back