Elemis TSV 20/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ml for ml for Auto Delivery 6.

Auto Delivery 2- 5 are the same but 6 includes a larger Night Cream.

Auto Delivery collection 6 contains:
  • 1 x NEW Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (15ml; special size) £42 cost £12.64
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser (200ml; full size) £42 cost £12.64
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (50ml; full size) - a superb larger size, so you can enjoy a radiant glow for longer £99 cost £29.80
  • 1 x Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (15ml; full size) £46 cost £13.85
Total £229 cost £68.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

The auto delivery is a big commitment in my opinion, glad I don’t need it, phew!

My thoughts exactly, it's over £400.00 in total when you factor in the postage.
And come November, we won't hear the end of the Elemis Christmas TSV till at least March.
Keeley must be laughing all the way to the bank.
I thought exactly the same, i wonder what Keeley earns? She even seems to have ex decleor rep Fiona encouraging us all to buy it on her Instagram account. Even the most dedicated Elemis fan would surely think twice about ordering on auto delivery

Q knows that beauty is their biggest seller and yet I bet their sales in other areas such as fashion and household etc are much lower so they`re putting a lot of their eggs into one basket and flogging beauty tsv`s as much as they can. They try to create the panic mode in people by spouting how the tsv is great value and you`r e getting such a lot more for your money compared to individual prices but nowadays beauty stuff is like a bus ie miss one and there`s another 3 waiting to arrive.
I don`t buy any of their beauty brands and I`ve tried a few of them over the years and all this stuff that people stockpile is such a waste because according to the brands there`s always newer more improved versions coming out or another tsv just around the corner. I bet there`s people with hundreds of £`s worth of face and body stuff lurking in cupboards and wardrobes and yet they still buy more. If they were to add up the £40, £50, £60 etc tsv`s they have stockpiled they`d have spent more than enough for something more worthwhile.

And now they have another TSV on the 9/11!

I haven't bought a QVC beauty TSV in must be a few years, I prefer to look for deals with products I really want and use instead of being stuff with products I don't really want. The old well gives it away as gifts honestly people expect it to be gift-boxed these days.

I have only ever liked the Pro Collagen Marine cream, but I refuse to pay for the extras that I would never use. It seem near impossible to buy just the one thing you would like...

I bought the last TSV for the night matrix but the serum is good as well. I haven't even looked at the shower thing, body thing and micellar although I have used up the hand cream. Not interested in this one.

CC

Q knows that beauty is their biggest seller and yet I bet their sales in other areas such as fashion and household etc are much lower so they`re putting a lot of their eggs into one basket and flogging beauty tsv`s as much as they can. They try to create the panic mode in people by spouting how the tsv is great value and you`r e getting such a lot more for your money compared to individual prices but nowadays beauty stuff is like a bus ie miss one and there`s another 3 waiting to arrive.
I don`t buy any of their beauty brands and I`ve tried a few of them over the years and all this stuff that people stockpile is such a waste because according to the brands there`s always newer more improved versions coming out or another tsv just around the corner. I bet there`s people with hundreds of £`s worth of face and body stuff lurking in cupboards and wardrobes and yet they still buy more. If they were to add up the £40, £50, £60 etc tsv`s they have stockpiled they`d have spent more than enough for something more worthwhile.

I went through my cupboard during lockdown, and was shocked at how many face products I had. I am sorted for at least a year, and probably longer.
I am also getting fussy in my old age 😂and not prepared to pay for the same old products In the tsv. Liz Earle has got very boring lately, and the molton brown Christmas TSV looks rubbish. I’m saving myself a fortune!

That is what I was thinking especially with Elemis. Panic oh I should have bought that TSV! Then oh but wait another one will be along in a month. Like buses miss one the next one is coming along right behind.

I admit M&S sale, I did get a fab Autograph jacket for £29.70 down from £99, but spotted Emma Hardie and Alpha H down to half price too. Did I need the Emma Hardie? No! Did I buy, of course, I did. Products I actually use and will use.

Elemis there are still products I use and have used for years, the new ranges they have brought out after trying samples they broke me out so I am very careful now what I buy from them.

Just to add there a small South American country I could supply with skincare if need. :eek:

Just had a quick look and I’m sorry to digress but Chloe Everton selling beauty? really? with her chipped nails, badly applied make-up and hair all over the place like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards. Sober erratic, aggressive, frenzied, shouty Chloe Everton is bad enough, but drunk Chloe Everton (to quote one of her favourite sayings) is simply off the charts!

Time to turn the channel over in double quick time.

That is what I was thinking especially with Elemis. Panic oh I should have bought that TSV! Then oh but wait another one will be along in a month. Like buses miss one the next one is coming along right behind.

I admit M&S sale, I did get a fab Autograph jacket for £29.70 down from £99, but spotted Emma Hardie and Alpha H down to half price too. Did I need the Emma Hardie? No! Did I buy, of course, I did. Products I actually use and will use.

Elemis there are still products I use and have used for years, the new ranges they have brought out after trying samples they broke me out so I am very careful now what I buy from them.

Just to add there a small South American country I could supply with skincare if need. :eek:
OMG, I identify with that!

Does Chloe ever wear anything other than those black jeans and the white boots?Awful! I can look at what QVC are offering, know ,if there is anything I want, look at the price and order without watching the presentations.They seem to be getting more and more manic and now the Christmas jingles and gifting is mentioned every other second I will definitely be off.

Latest posts

Back