Tiffany-style Lighting

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve got an obsession with nightlights that light up only dusk to dawn lol
I would love one for our porch there quite big and plugs in and has a dimmer switch .. managed to get one on Amazon .. well two in pack actually but you can’t plug them next to eachother as one cancels the other out ... Not that we go out much at the moment of course but when we had a weekend away I didn’t want to only leave our Normal porch light on only we we go out ... it gives a signal in a way .. but don’t want it on when we home as it’s a waste .. sorry for my ramblings .. lol .. I keep going outside and saying to hubby .. “not sure if bright enough “ .:: serious look and furrowed brow etc .. I would ve over the moon if I could get one one day .. for less than 20 quid lol ... I have them for hallway and front room ( for the budgies so they not in complete dark .. they have fallen off perched before 😬 .. a riveting post I know for a Friday 🤣 sorry all xx

I’ve got an obsession with nightlights that light up only dusk to dawn lol
I would love one for our porch there quite big and plugs in and has a dimmer switch .. managed to get one on Amazon .. well two in pack actually but you can’t plug them next to eachother as one cancels the other out ... Not that we go out much at the moment of course but when we had a weekend away I didn’t want to only leave our Normal porch light on only we we go out ... it gives a signal in a way .. but don’t want it on when we home as it’s a waste .. sorry for my ramblings .. lol .. I keep going outside and saying to hubby .. “not sure if bright enough “ .:: serious look and furrowed brow etc .. I would ve over the moon if I could get one one day .. for less than 20 quid lol ... I have them for hallway and front room ( for the budgies so they not in complete dark .. they have fallen off perched before 😬 .. a riveting post I know for a Friday 🤣 sorry all xx

Does one come on, so the other goes off because of it, and do they then alternate with each other on and off all night lol?

Does one come on, so the other goes off because of it, and do they then alternate with each other on and off all night lol?
Yes, May. Any spies or Resistance operatives in the area will think you’re signalling a warning or something, ‘Allo ‘Allo style!

Latest posts

Back