Centigrade TSV 21/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't need a coat, whatever it's like. I'll watch though as it will probably be Glen that's presenting and I quite like him.

CC

That coat is a better fit don’t bother if it doesn’t fasten the next sizes that fastened weren’t your correct fit :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Centigrade Faux Fur Gilet with Hood
Item Number 187297
QVC Price £60.00
TSV Price £45.98
P&P £4.95

This gilet from Centigrade is crafted from soft faux fur and features an attached hood, a zip front fastening and functional pockets, plus, it's fully lined. This stylish gilet will not only elevate your favourite looks in an instant, but the snug faux fur will keep you warm as the cooler days roll in.

Endless styling - this chic gilet will take you from day to night in an instant. For a morning of running errands or a lunch out, try pairing it with a long-sleeved top, slim-fit jeans and trainers for a look that oozes casual autumn style. Date night? Team with an A-line dress, tights and ankle boots for an elegant evening ensemble.

Layer up - as the weather turns colder, this gilet is a great way to stay cosy while adding a fashionable flair to your look. Whether you wear it over a jumper or under a coat, you'll be ready to take on chilly days in style with Centigrade's latest design.

Take your pick - available in a contemporary colour palette of five shades, there's an option to suit every taste. For a classic neutral, Slate and Black will look great worn with anything. If you want to add a little seasonal colour to your look, opt for Navy or Plum, or if you fancy getting your hands on autumn's trendiest colour, why not go for Champagne?
  • Outer: 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester
  • Dry clean only
Colour options:
  • Slate
  • Navy
  • Black
  • Plum
  • Champagne
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: XS: 97.8cm (38.5"), S: 102.9cm (40.5"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 115.6cm (45.5"), XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 2XL: 133.4cm (52.5"), 3XL: 143.5cm (56.5")
  • Length: XS: 68.6cm (27"), S: 69.9cm (27.5"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 72.4cm (28.5"), XL: 73.7cm (29"), 2XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 3XL: 75.6cm (29.8")

I do like gilet's, but not with a hood. I wear one over a jumper in the winter for an extra layer.

Now this is what I need for dog walking as I get cold and then when I walk fast to keep up with the dog I get hot. I had one ages ago and I wore it out, then I looked at Jules and Cotton Traders but they were too expensive or odd sizing. £50 though is a bit costly is it not?

CC

Very similar to this one in the link which is half the tsv price plus its washable and there`s probably a discount code out there to get it even cheaper.
PS just found a code which works use WELL15 and its 15% off any orders over £20

Last edited:
Not so sure about a furry one!!! I've never worn a gilet as I'm one of those people who if I'm cold, I'm cold all over, so something with your arms sticking out won't do it for me (even if I'm wearing a jumper underneath). Wouldn't want to wear anything over it as I'd be too hot..fussy devil aren't I? I think the padded ones look quite classy on some people in a "horsey" sort of way. Like I say I'm not so sure what sort of look a furry one would give and I don't know how useful a hood would be. If like me your hair's quite long, I find a hood quite difficult to wear .You have to sort your hair out properly first other wise it goes everywhere, and gets all scrunched up around your neck, and totally no good if you're wearing your hair up either.

Black and slate limited stock less than 10 minutes in! Not my cup of tea but obviously others must like it.

Not so sure about a furry one!!! I've never worn a gilet as I'm one of those people who if I'm cold, I'm cold all over, so something with your arms sticking out won't do it for me (even if I'm wearing a jumper underneath). Wouldn't want to wear anything over it as I'd be too hot..fussy devil aren't I? I think the padded ones look quite classy on some people in a "horsey" sort of way. Like I say I'm not so sure what sort of look a furry one would give and I don't know how useful a hood would be. If like me your hair's quite long, I find a hood quite difficult to wear .You have to sort your hair out properly first other wise it goes everywhere, and gets all scrunched up around your neck, and totally no good if you're wearing your hair up either.
I‘m with you, if it’s cold I want my arms covered. I get them for active people like farmers, horsey folk and gardeners who want an extra layer but don’t want their movement restricted. I don’t get the hood either but it has sold out in less than 15 minutes so what do I know?😂

Omg! I wouldn’t go out of the house wearing that - it looks like night/lounge wear! A very peculiar garment indeed! It actually looks daft on most of the models . Sold out what do we know?! £50 as well. Remember those awful “fleeces” made out of that fabric with pictures of wolves on them? Sort of harks back to that early 90’s fashion phase that taste forgot!

On first sight it reminds me of those detachable fur linings you could get in rain coats . I have a few gilets but fur is not my thing especially with a hood.

Appeared mostly sold out in the early hours of this morning but now mostly back in stock. How odd!

Latest posts

Back