Elemis TSV 8/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But looking back at the posts from last years tsv, it seems that it sold out and over 125,000 were sold so can't see how that can be described as struggling?

But looking back at the posts from last years tsv, it seems that it sold out and over 125,000 were sold so can't see how that can be described as struggling?

it took longer to sell that quanty than it usually would due to the price being higher, i think it only went onto advanced order in the 8pm show which is really late for an elemis christmas tsv

TSVs are selling out later and later now, if at all, for several reasons, too expensive, sales are dropping, novelty of QVC wearing off or it’s simply just plain crap.
I do like your refreshing honesty, Keeley has already said this tsv will be more of a gifting tsv, which is probably her speak for cheaper bubble bath items, that you can wrap up for your beloved postman/dustman etc

I do like your refreshing honesty, Keeley has already said this tsv will be more of a gifting tsv, which is probably her speak for cheaper bubble bath items, that you can wrap up for your beloved postman/dustman etc

Yes, and buy a few extra for your present draw, never forget that all important present draw Letz-be. 😂. ❤️xx

I'll have a look. It's getting to that time of year when I start looking at things for Mr CC to buy me for Christmas. Then he forgets he's bought me something and buys another gift :D(y)

CC
Haaaaa! You do that too then......Cackle! :devilish:

A-ha, & migraine inducing 'body performance' * products.

* Vom inducing= weight loss. Body performance - tick!

Elemis 8 Piece Collection TSV 08/11/20

Choice of Neroli Blossom Or Tonka Bean & Vanilla

300ml Bath & Shower Milk
100ml Body Cream
20ml Hand & Nail Balm
Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm (in Neroli or Original in the Tonka Set)

in Both you Get

200ml Ginseng Toner
30ml Papaya Enzyme Peel
Eye Revive Mask
Pro Collagen Marine Cream

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 826
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 710
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 662
  • Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    Elemis TSV 4.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 754
  • Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    Elemis TSV 5.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 734

Attachments

• Elemis Mens Kit.jpg
    Elemis Mens Kit.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 250
Gifting means some cheap cardboard pre scored boxes that cant stand the weight of the heavy jars and bottles!

Oh I agree, I tried Elemis a while back, still taking Migraleve brought on by the heavy perfumed smell....,.....between my eyes hurt just thinking about it.

Sissy just noticed you said similar, great minds hey. 🥂 😃

Elemis 8 Piece Collection TSV 08/11/20

Choice of Neroli Blossom Or Tonka Bean & Vanilla

300ml Bath & Shower Milk
100ml Body Cream
20ml Hand & Nail Balm
Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm (in Neroli or Original in the Tonka Set)

in Both you Get

200ml Ginseng Toner
30ml Papaya Enzyme Peel
Eye Revive Mask
Pro Collagen Marine Cream

According to flyer that was in last TSV there are going to be three choices

A no from me. I cannot stand neroli. Oh, and it should be oranged blossom they both come from the same tree but in perfume neroli is never call blossom because it is not. A friend bought the tonka one the other year and it was so sickly.

I cannot use the enzyme mask as my skin cannot handle enzymes period.

Latest posts

Back