Guests speaking to the camera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My first Skagen watch was a men's I liked the design better it had a leather strap. Skagen left QVC must be 2 years now. Fossel bought them over.

Will managed to escape AY and now able to talk for himself. He first appeared as she refused or insisted she could not do tech and he had to do it for her. So he slipped in as a presenter under the radar.

Has he managed to do this because she isnt there very much because of COVID, often joining in from home? Perhaps after all this he will have to go back to being her creature! I too like Will, a nice, polite and friendly chap.

Re speaking to camera, doesn’t Andi Peters do that? I’m sure he would!!!

Has he managed to do this because she isnt there very much because of COVID, often joining in from home? Perhaps after all this he will have to go back to being her creature! I too like Will, a nice, polite and friendly chap.

Re speaking to camera, doesn’t Andi Peters do that? I’m sure he would!!!
I'm allergic to Andi Peters, so I don't ever see him, but I'm sure he'd be mugging the camera for all it's worth and camping it up at every opportunity.

I'm allergic to Andi Peters, so I don't ever see him, but I'm sure he'd be mugging the camera for all it's worth and camping it up at every opportunity.

I'm allergic to the Poundshop Worzel Gummidge who presents MW's attrocities. Last night she was trying to persuade us to part with Lord knows how much money for a horse blanket (jumper) and a massive square of fabric with funny little sleeves (don't know what it supposed to be) but I know if I'd made that in my junior high sewing class our lovely teacher would've said "No, darling - the sleeves are all wrong!" Anyway back to Worzel, who I'll only watch until I hear her say STENNING...It's all "Luxe" now with her....The prices might be "Luxe" but the look most certainly is not.

I'm allergic to the Poundshop Worzel Gummidge who presents MW's attrocities. Last night she was trying to persuade us to part with Lord knows how much money for a horse blanket (jumper) and a massive square of fabric with funny little sleeves (don't know what it supposed to be) but I know if I'd made that in my junior high sewing class our lovely teacher would've said "No, darling - the sleeves are all wrong!" Anyway back to Worzel, who I'll only watch until I hear her say STENNING...It's all "Luxe" now with her....The prices might be "Luxe" but the look most certainly is not.
I love you! Sorry you have summed the whole thing up perfectly👍 DF was taking the pee pee out of her accent Saturday night,she never batted an eyelid so it must be an in joke behind the scenes.MW can't even be arsed to zoom now and why should she they keep buying crepe crap🤣

Debbie Flint should stop wearing that MW chuckover bit of fabric. She looks awful in it and it makes her look like she's got a mammoth top half and tiny little legs. There's supposed to be stylists to dress these presenters.

Mind you, if Katie Pemberton is a stylist then I'm the Queen.

CC

What is the difference between women's tech and men tech? Not sure of your experience but that is a nasty remark and totally uncalled for.

🙄

In what way? I would like to know.

Everytime I put on qvc, it is either beauty, which has a dedicated channel, which I avoid, fashion, none for men, and yes, I have read the post about Joules talking about bringing mens fashion, which is a positive move, or jewellery, again, for women.

I am sure some men do buy some of the beauty products, but no male models shown on the channel shows qvc are not aiming those products to men.

Targeting to women mostly for everything, it is ingrained into the presenters and guests, that I suppose the other products are primarily aimed towards women, maybe not consciously.

A couple of years ago, I mentioned on the qvc fakebook page about this, and the response from their followers was that there is loads for men. Qvc themselves, nothing.

I look forward to the days dedicated to mens fashion, skincare regime and whole days dedicated to men's jewellery.

They have had a few items in the past but they bombed so went to the shopping telly in the sky.

The male models tended to be camera/floor men or Julia’s son, looking very self conscious.

There are several male posters on Arsebook who seem to find loads to buy but what the hell it is I have no idea as I can’t find a bliddy thing and I’m their core target audience.

' I look forward to the days dedicated to mens fashion, skincare regime and whole days dedicated to men's jewellery'.
Irony? If not you'll be waiting a long time.

they show the same Elemis Men's Kit usually and of course Molton Brown seems to make shower gels kits which are aimed at men though I think of them a unisex.

The Elemis one has shaving foam, aftershave balm and moisturiser.

They could show more men's shoes - Mr C has broad feet and there are very few places that cater for that. We've seen the odd pair of Skechers but nowhere near enough and they always sell out quickly.

Latest posts

Back