Skechers TSV 11/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They look good as a walking boot but not for me. Bit disappointing as I was looking forward to possibly buying my first sketchers boots. Will have to have a look and see what else is on offer.
Last year's ones are more every day wear, and are really cosy.
The ones with the glowing testimonials are the Chugga style. If a look at the TSV in action puts me off, I may take a look at themat style....not necessarily from QVC.

Will they be any good for mud/slush/possible snow? Will they just get dirty and look dirty for ever more? Are they yet again just a "fashion shoe/boot/"? Would I be better off with new wellies and thermal socks?

Footwear for me is wellies in winter and er, wellies in summer :LOL: I walk through fields every day with the dog in all weathers and wellies don't do my feet/legs any favours at all and I could do with some walking boots but they have to do the job, not just look good when they're new.

CC

Walking the dog in wet weather I wear Croc yellow Paddington Bear wellies (people spot me across the other side of the field), or my Emu waterproof leather fur lined boots.

Ooh I like the navy ones too. Jackie Kabler had them on and they looked really nice. Mind you she’s got long athletic legs so can carry chunky off. Not sure with my little legs they will look the same 🤨

Do you mean yesterday when they flashed to her feet modelling the boots that she said she’d just popped on in the break at the end of a food show?
According to the TV guide, that was when she was finishing work for the weekend and wouldn’t be working to present the TSV.
Maybe it is me but since there’s Covid and I think it was Debbie Flint who made some comment about they had a plan backstage about them touching stuff, and then having to be theirs.

Do you mean yesterday when they flashed to her feet modelling the boots that she said she’d just popped on in the break at the end of a food show?
According to the TV guide, that was when she was finishing work for the weekend and wouldn’t be working to present the TSV.
Maybe it is me but since there’s Covid and I think it was Debbie Flint who made some comment about they had a plan backstage about them touching stuff, and then having to be theirs.
TYPICAL DEL BOY 😳

I don’t know I’m afraid. I just switched on the channel and she was talking about the boots. They looked nice on her imo. I didn’t really hear why she had them on just that they were the TSV. Sorry!

I prefer the longer boots from last year I had to put a sheepskin liner in but so comfy with mens wool hiker type socks ...dont need these

I'm confused now. The soles don't make them seem like a traditional walking boot, which is what I'm interested in, though I suppose they'll be marketed as a walking/fashion boot to wear either with "your" crisp white shirt or for going on ten mile hikes. I'm also not sure how supportive they are as a walking boot underfoot. Slightly disappointed, but the jury's still out.

I can’t stop thinking about them. I’ve started having fantasies about the long, healthy walks I’m going to go on in the great outdoors with my cosy coat and fluffy gloves and the cool winter air nipping at my nose. I might invest in a hip flask! Trouble is, I’m not sure it’s particularly fresh air where I live and I’ll probably end up drunk on a park bench.

Definitely something wrong with me.

I can’t stop thinking about them. I’ve started having fantasies about the long, healthy walks I’m going to go on in the great outdoors with my cosy coat and fluffy gloves and the cool winter air nipping at my nose. I might invest in a hip flask! Trouble is, I’m not sure it’s particularly fresh air where I live and I’ll probably end up drunk on a park bench.

Definitely something wrong with me.
I love walking especially alongside a river, I fancy staying on a house boat for a few days.😍

Skechers High Top Lace Up Hiker Boot
Item Number: 186190
QVC Price £67.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.98
P&P £4.95

The Hiker Trail boots from Skechers are crafted from water-repellant suede and leather, and feature contrasting laces and air-cooled memory foam insoles for comfort underfoot. Striking the perfect balance between style and durability, these boots are a must-have for your seasonal wardrobe to keep you on your feet, come rain or shine.

Whatever the weather - with their water-repellant outers and chunky, durable soles, these boots are built for the colder months, meaning that you don’t have to think twice about putting them on in wet weather. They also have reinforced toe and heel panels, so you can have peace of mind that your feet will stay dry even when you’re caught in the rain!

Unrivalled comfort - the soft air-cooled memory foam insoles will cushion your feet as you walk, ensuring that you stay comfortable all day long. Plus the padded collars will keep your ankles feeling supported on long walks or days out.

It’s all in the details - the classic D-ring details and contrasting laces put a modern twist on the classic hiker boot style, while still remaining versatile enough to pair with any of your favourite casual looks. The chic dual-textured leather design also gives these boots a streamlined style for an instant wardrobe update.

Find your colour - with six on-trend options to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Select Black, Black/Grey or Navy for a classic colour to go with any of your favourite outfits, choose Gold or Rust for effortlessly elegant warm tones that are perfect for the new season, or for a pretty pop of colour that makes a real statement, choose Lavender.

• Lace fastenings
  • Black/Grey, Rust, Navy, Lavender: Outer: leather, manmade; lining: textile; sole: manmade; Black, Gold: outer: manmade; lining: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 4.5cm (1.8”)
Colour options:

• Black/Grey
  • Black
  • Cognac
  • Navy
  • Gold
  • Lavender

All measurements are approximate

Getting a better look at these, they are not for me. My wallet is happy!
Likewise. I like the cognac but still like the navy best. However, I can’t justify another £58 on footwear.

And how come the “Black Grey“ are all black but the “Black” are black and grey? You couldn’t put make it up! Only at QVC!

Latest posts

Back