Liz Earle TSV 18/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recently threw away out of date cleanse and polish and I've about 5 bottles of the skin tonic in various guises. I've gone off LE, it's just too samey and I actually can't be arsed with the C&P. Prefer micellar water. Do a TSV with shampoo, body wash, hand cream/wash I'm straight in but yet more C&P? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

CC

I recently threw away out of date cleanse and polish and I've about 5 bottles of the skin tonic in various guises. I've gone off LE, it's just too samey and I actually can't be arsed with the C&P. Prefer micellar water. Do a TSV with shampoo, body wash, hand cream/wash I'm straight in but yet more C&P? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

CC

Don't chuck out ood C & P - it's still good for ages. If you CBA could Mr CC shave with it?

it is but what im saying is it wont fully smell like it

Right. Thanks.

Here’s another couple of new sets for anyone who’s interested, there’s one for the fellas

ml for ml

Men’s set:

Men's Face & Body Wash (200ml) - £15 direct cost £10.18
Men's Sensitive Shave Cream (100ml) - £14.50 direct cost £9.84
Men's After Shaving Moisturiser (50ml) - £22 direct cost £14.93

Total £51.50 cost £34.95 incl p&p used in calculations

Soft & Scent set:

Orange Flower Body Wash (100ml) - £15 direct cost £11.42
Orange Blossom Cleansing Bar (100g) - approx £10 cost £7.61
Botanical Essence (50ml) - £54 direct cost £41.11
Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml) - approx £5 cost £3.81

Total approx £84 cost £63.95 incl p&p used in calculations

sadly the perfumes don't last lovely but not worth it imo

My mum's skin was very reactive so she couldn't spray perfume on it but missed smelling it. I used to spray a tissue with it so she could carry it up her sleeve and I was always surprised how well it lasted. I found one in a handbag several months after she passed away and could still smell it.

Try it, maybe it'll last a bit longer than on the skin.

I’m tempted to buy the TSV,but I don’t need any more C&P. Why do they overwhelm us with it in all of their sets? Maybe just one, but we seem to get two now in the TSVs. I’ve still got a large neroli one unopened from the last TSV, and I find it lasts for ages, especially now as we can’t go anywhere so I rarely wear make up.

I wonder if this limited edition scent is a one off for Q or will it be sold by LE at a later date? I really want to try the limited edition bits but don't want the original c&p or the moisturiser, if they did it for a good price elsewhere I wouldn't go for the tsv

I wonder if this limited edition scent is a one off for Q or will it be sold by LE at a later date? I really want to try the limited edition bits but don't want the original c&p or the moisturiser, if they did it for a good price elsewhere I wouldn't go for the tsv

well Q have the C&P for £30 & the Body Wash for £15 & the body Cream for £20 & + the post it would be cheaper to buy this set & sell the rest ect because i feel it might come to LE or it might just be for Q for a while unless you wait till after the TSV day & get it on ebay or facebook groups where people sell odd bits they dont want from tsvs ect

LE seem very reluctant to sell the limited edition products on their website. Maybe they have an agreement with QVC to only sell there? It’s annoying as I love the body wash, but can only get the orange flower, energising and the men’s fragrance on the LE website. Sometimes QVC do offer good deals but you have to factor in the postage, and the LE often does 30% off sales.
As SCW said, it’s probably cheaper to get the TSV and sell the stuff you don’t want

I really wanted to try the new fragrance but nearly £60.00 was just too much as I'm already drowning in cleansers, so I've just ordered a bottle of the shower gel on its own. Nearly £18.00 for the bottle when you add the postage which is a lot of money whichever way you look at it, but on the other hand I've saved £40.00 I suppose with not buying the TSV 😂😂

I really wanted to try the new fragrance but nearly £60.00 was just too much as I'm already drowning in cleansers, so I've just ordered a bottle of the shower gel on its own. Nearly £18.00 for the bottle when you add the postage which is a lot of money whichever way you look at it, but on the other hand I've saved £40.00 I suppose with not buying the TSV 😂😂
I feel very much the same, I have enough cleansers to keep me going for a year or two I reckon, so I have bought the three limited edition items from Ebay, it will work out at about £13 an item but I am happy with that and I will never get round to selling the bits from the tsv I don't want so I have kidded myself I am saving money too, the reviews of the reformulated moisturiser has put me right off it, just hope they don't mess about with superskin

Latest posts

Back