Charlie Brook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

user 22184

Registered Shopper
CB has joined the list of presenters I really don't enjoy watching. He's either speaking so quietly I can't hear him, or he's too loud. Just now they were flogging a diamond ring for £400+ and he was speaking in such reverential tones he reminded me of an undertaker telling someone, "Don't worry, mum is in our care now." But now they've moved on to a "cheap" necklace, he's much more strident. I am expecting to be alone on this one, as he seems popular on the forum, but thanks for listening. I have changed channels now.

Charlie was one of my favourite presenters, but lately he just irritates me , he is either flirting with the BA or being silly trying to be funny and imo failing....could be me losing my sense of humour.

Charlie was one of my favourite presenters, but lately he just irritates me , he is either flirting with the BA or being silly trying to be funny and imo failing....could be me losing my sense of humour.

Who is BA please? He use to talk about his other half alot now he never mentioned her. I am NOT keen on him too smarmy x

You’ve just watched so much QVC over the years, you’ve become repetitive like the presenters. It happens to the best of us.

You’ve just watched so much QVC over the years, you’ve become repetitive like the presenters. It happens to the best of us.

;)

;)

😂😂

I remember when he used to the Tanzanite shows he was always saying he bought x,y and z for his daughter to give when she reached 18 or 21.

Diamonique shows it was always this was perfect for that cruise and sitting at the captain's table. On here we had endless discussions about what planet he lived on. Everyone who shopped at QVC went on cruises and of course, always sat at the captain's table.

Dale seems to not go there he seems more low key.

When he does the jewellery shows with the diamond guest the flirting is embarrassing but he is one of the best presenter tbh

Latest posts

Back